What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Had to be done cos a 14 y/o sent it without looking twice. It’s good to get humbled by
Kids to force u to ride better :cool:
I thought that was the trigger to embrace the dadbod, and alert the authorities that the youth have been digging dangerous features on the trail that need removing 'cause you went OTB at 1km/h while trying to roll down the backside of the kicker?

At least that's what @Dozer always says...

(Jokes aside, mad commitment. I don't even want to know how many broken bones I'd have after attempting that!)

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
I thought that was the trigger to embrace the dadbod, and alert the authorities that the youth have been digging dangerous features on the trail that need removing 'cause you went OTB at 1km/h while trying to roll down the backside of the kicker?

At least that's what @Dozer always says...

(Jokes aside, mad commitment. I don't even want to know how many broken bones I'd have after attempting that!)
Yeah but the issue is I dig these stupid features.
The kids are just the test dummies. They bounce betterer

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Smashed out a local enduro race here in Nelson BC. Told myself to just have fun and take it easy as I was riding the trails blind against local pinners.

Ended up pushing pretty hard but kept it upright and finished 8th in masters out or 17 riders. Was happy enough with that.

14357E63-D3ED-43B9-A419-D4BB9B3D87A7.jpeg