What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Went for a 20km mixed trail and road ride today, almost reached 500m of climbing, still hurts like fuck!

My seat post has a terrible creak too.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Found out I don't use the brakes for the entire 5km to get to lysterfield, but sure did find out I'd contaminated the front rotor on the approach to the first corner of "hug"

Markee

Likes Dirt
Rode Shepherds Track @ Kinglike today for the first time and the first real time riding the Nomad in anger aka not injured, that thing rocks. Will add my thought s to my PYR thread shortly.

Also nice to meet TheAzza on his coil mounted Banshee out there today as well.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Rode Shepherds Track @ Kinglike today for the first time and the first real time riding the Nomad in anger aka not injured, that thing rocks. Will add my thought s to my PYR thread shortly.

BOOM!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The important thing is, Felixs crash saved us both a bit of embarrassment
I, of course, had the added benefit of not suggesting out loud, I'd hit the last gap jump, because it didn't look too bad, only to proceed to pike out.....although I think I may have been a little off on my estimation of my time on the first run.

#hashtag

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Was a great day mate and always good to meet a fellow burner. Rode until I had to use my right hand to remove my left hand from the bars.

P.S. Your Nomad is a thing of beauty.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Yeah kombi is shocking, so dry!

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
Everything is dry atm in Brissie. I didn't find kombi too rutted etc this morning and I'm only riding a 100mm bike. A couple of the off camber sweepers are a bit blown out but nothing were not used too. The thousand people constantly riding it would put me off more that the condition, which I think is still pretty good.

BorisBC

Likes Bikes
Stacked it. Front wheel washout going down Bruce Ridge.

End result was a broken and dislocated wrist. A very sore back and taco'd helmet. Bike is ok though!

Oh yeah and massive shout out to Carl and George who rescued me and drove me to hospital. We've got a great community!

Last edited:

slowmick

38-39"
Took my all mountain hardtail out and all mountained the shit out of Melbourne's bike tracks for 5½ hours. Got lost a couple of times and helped two ladies put their brand new matress back on the roof racks after if blew off drivign down Footscray Road. It was dark and freezing when I got home. Strava says it was a 97.6 km day. Not bad for a 110 kg bloke on 2.5 dual ply downhill tyres :madgrin:

moorey

call me Mia
although I think I may have been a little off on my estimation of my time on the first run.
Tell me about it! I watched you ride part of it...then when you said I only beat you by 2 second...no offence, but I really thought either I was slower than I hoped I would be, or that you really nailed all the lines in the mid section. After seeing the times, I assumed you bullshitted about your first run to throw me off my game, forcing me to push harder and probably stack. YOU MONSTER!!