What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

kl3ggy

Likes Dirt
Down the coast on holidays at the moment. Not too many trails locally that I know of that I haven't ridden yet, so I've been going for an afternoon ride up and down the coast on the pathways. Some nice views to be had!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Cracked the 30 km mark around Kurrajong! This is my face when I make it from the office car park to the top of the blue section of track 14 without touching the granny ring:

happy.jpg

Last edited:

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Did the QA/QC on the track we are probably going to use for this year's Coomealla 3 hour Enduro.

The 2hr practice event is this Sunday so I thought I'd have a pre-practice practice. After two hours of constant pedalling I was a little stuffed. And I get to do it all again on Sunday! Idiot.

Ours is not to reason why. Merely to point and giggle.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
took it to the top of a hill, admired the view, then threw it down the other side. goes alright for a heavy lump of steel.

BorisBC

Likes Bikes
Cleaned, greased and lubed the shit out of it chasing a creak. I think it's in the pivots as it went away after a few squirts of silicone lube.

But then I found these under the bottom bracket. Hoping like hell it's just scratches from a dropped chain!

I also stuck a new saddle on there - $5 Giant Connect from the bargain bin! Fits my ample caboose really well.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Cleaned, greased and lubed the shit out of it chasing a creak. I think it's in the pivots as it went away after a few squirts of silicone lube.

But then I found these under the bottom bracket. Hoping like hell it's just scratches from a dropped chain!

I admire your optimism.

MarioM

Likes Dirt
Washed it , lubed it , put the 11 speed indicator cover on the shifter so I could get everything in the right spot finally . Packed all my stuff ready for tomorrows 5 hour marathon at Nowra .

stirk

Burner
Gave the bike some much needed maintenance, fork lower service which had some issues, I think, also replaced the ninja stars, new chain and ring, dropper and pedals cleaned and regreased.

Bike looks so clean I almost don't want to get it dirty again!

It's been a busy winter. :behindsofa:

IMG_20160827_185948.jpg

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Rode a local trail I haven’t been on for about a month… twas great fun on the BFe.

But six trees down since the last time I was there… high winds and soil with excess moisture content to blame I’d say.

Attachments

stirk

Burner
Rode a local trail I haven’t been on for about a month… twas great fun on the BFe.

But six trees down since the last time I was there… high winds and soil with excess moisture content to blame I’d say.
I have déjà vu for some reason