What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Thomas11

Likes Dirt
fitted my xt rear der, shifter and chain to my trance 2. XT Cassette going on tomorrow hopefully.
Rage - Whoever assembled my bike tightened the cassette so hard I bent my chain whip trying to undo it, almost sliced my arm open in the process.
The LBS will be helping me out tomorrow for sure.

Cjsxrt

Likes Bikes
got a shim made for my seat post to suit my new seat post
and now it's all complete just wish I could go for a ride today but I've got my son to look after

WarbyD

Likes Dirt
Noticed one of the rim stickers had peeled up slightly.. So of course had to desticker the rims :p... Now just need to get rid of all the residue!!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

scblack

Leucocholic
Just got my X0 gear. Saints have been despatched take 5-7 days.

Bike is nearly at a point to just .... Go ride.....

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Camo, i bought an 810 after a campaign of WTF for years.... im now a vegetable to GPS, i cant go anywhere without it ! No GPS, i dont leave the house (bike)

WarbyD

Likes Dirt
Eucalyptus oil works a treat for that !
Right then, eucalyptus oil on the shopping list for tomorrow. Just been scrubbing at it for ages with some "universal adhesive remover" and got about half done before going "fuck this shit, I'm done!"

On the plus side.. It does look a whole lot sexier without those ugly Alex Rims decals

camoshop

Banned
Right then, eucalyptus oil on the shopping list for tomorrow. Just been scrubbing at it for ages with some "universal adhesive remover" and got about half done before going "fuck this shit, I'm done!"

On the plus side.. It does look a whole lot sexier without those ugly Alex Rims decals

I plan to de sticker my rims too, stealth plain black looks much beter IMO plus the stickers on my new bike have about 3 on each rim, looks to busy.

MarioM

Likes Dirt
At about 40 odd km`s / hr two trees decided to jump out at me . No broken bones on either me or the bike . Kinked brake hose and broken barrel adjuster on shifter and some bleeding / heavy bruising . Now off to see if i can buy a barrel adjuster for an X7 shifter . Should really watch how i ride when I`m alone .

WarbyD

Likes Dirt
Woot - received my 32t works narrow/wide ring :D looking forward to going 1X!

camoshop

Banned
Smashed out 100k's in the watagans today, time for a few beers!
Most amusing thing that happend to day was a guy yelled out in a passing 4wd, "REAL MEN RIDE WOMAN" haha

Ideate

- Slants
+ Metrics and lube.

Thinking about some new Saint M820 or Zee M640's.. but only because I've got two CRC $20 coupons on the fridge and they're nearing expiry. Anyone want one?

dartmoor_wish_metrics.jpg

metric_slant.jpg