What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

camoshop

Banned
Braceyourself.jpg

You should blow sickies and just come down!
Any word on mont yet?
Haha can't take sickies if I'm not at work shit won't get done. I'm a viable source lol thought i said I couldn't get time off haha so that would be a no. :tape2:

nitro01

Likes Dirt
Moved my dropper post lever (Giant Contact SWITCH R) right next to my grip, and swapped the avid over to the other side.

180mm rotor with one finger is fun :p Skidz for days EVEN THOUGH ITS AVID :)

takai

Eats Squid
ah nice. maxxis raze are another reasonably cheap cx tyre that are fast on the road.
Yeah, the Raze looks decent, but only 33C and less aggressive side knobs than the Schwalbe CX. The Schwalbes were put into a CRC order under the old Wire Bead > DHL trick, which doesn't seem to work anymore, as these came via Trakpak. Thought i could give them a go on the bike for now, especially as the wrists, elbow, collarbone, ribs and intercostals are still healing and i will be tarmac bound for a bit.

Also walked down the road to pick up a set of Avid BB7Ss cheap from the Bay of E. They should be a decent upgrade from the yumcha calipers i have that dont seem to have pads at all.

bignige

Likes Bikes
Unicorn Tears

I finally got my new LB carbon wheels to seal and fitted them to the bike....looks the dogs bollocks if you ask me.
Riding today if rain stays awayGT SMALL.jpg

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I finally got my new LB carbon wheels to seal and fitted them to the bike....looks the dogs bollocks if you ask me.
Riding today if rain stays away
You should be happy with those wheels, but what's the logic on running a mountain king rear and x-king front?

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Looks awesome, glad you got them ok. My 650b version of the same ones are getting an absolute flogging in South America and are holding up great! Wish I'd gotten the same decals though...

bignige

Likes Bikes
Oh Hey Rob....

Yeah turned up safe and sound.

Struggling a bit to keep air in the front one overnight but sure it'll seal itself eventually.

Can't ride till tomorrow but will let you know.

Any pics of your trip yet?

Cheers

Nige

PS. Did you steal the valves for your new rims ya git!!

Looks awesome, glad you got them ok. My 650b version of the same ones are getting an absolute flogging in South America and are holding up great! Wish I'd gotten the same decals though...