What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Take the pedals off first. When are you putting the Enve stickers on?
Haha........hmmmmmmm, this thing may be the only case where it would actually be ironic enough to pull it off.

Speaking of pulling it off, I hope the wife is happy with it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
30 min since Minlak posted that pic...Folks at home it is time to play Australia's favourite game, WHERE is Minlak!

is he:
a) emergency department, being treated for burns
b) sitting in the corner of his garage babbling incessantly about 'the pieces, so many pieces'
c) riding triumphantly through the neighbourhood
d) running naked along the freeway.

lock your answers in and swing across the FW thread for the answer....

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
9 runs in the last 2 days, backed up by an out and back of the thredbo Valley trial.. Starting to hurt haha!

uploadfromtaptalk1423650108376.jpg

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Mounted up a new tyre on the Anthem yesterday, some CRC specials. Hutchison Cobra 2.25 is narrower than the Michelin RaceR 2.1 I took off - it would be nice if tyre companies made some sort of effort to label these things somewhat accuratly...

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They don't say enve, but it ended up being a bit hard to see once they're split on the wheel.

View attachment 307977
Ha, nice one.

I live in the land of bling bikes at the moment. Some days every second bike seems to have Envys......or more likely CHenvys. I have seen several wanted to buy ads on a similar forum over here for Envy stuff which specifically state they want an original sales receipt accompanying any purchase.

soontir

Likes Dirt
The grom is coming together nicely
Found out its the same size as the small Big hit in adult size.
Replace front forks, stem, grips, bars, seat post, brakes and rims.
So will now be running 26" rims

Last edited: