What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Nice little ride at the Youies today with the boy. Parked in Drysdale Rd car park, got the push up out of the way first, then rode Tracks 4, 2 and 5 back down. Lots of fun!

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Climbed 200m (not in one go) behind Panguna which is beyond Jacobs Ladder in Smithfield.

Almost went over the bars on the descent, but I think I know what kind of bike I want next!

fridgie

Likes Dirt
Took the roadie for a spin yesterday, threw my guts up several times, almost passed out and had to call for the recovery vehicle to get home. I hate being sick

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
After carrying the bike for over 3km after a stick took out 2 spokes and jammed the chain yesterday at Menai the balcony bike workshop is in full swing today

Stromlo and Thredbo at the weekend so need to get it sorted

Hopefully going to give the forks some love too
Good to see you straight onto the problem! I have a few friends that don't touch their bikes between rides. "I can't make it. Something has happened to my brake just now as I was getting my bike ready." you mean separate to the issue that it had last ride?

Took the roadie for a spin yesterday, threw my guts up several times, almost passed out and had to call for the recovery vehicle to get home. I hate being sick

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Road riding will do that to you.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rode the Ararat trails with some mates yesterday

Today I got my wife's and my own bike ready for a trip to Falls Creek this week.

Looking forward to checking out the new stuff up there.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Took the m4x out for some laps of the local jumps. After the last few days of dirt it was pretty dusty. I washed it, polished it, and took this blurred pic under a street light against some whacky graffiti I rode past. Also tightened my bits and tuned up the brakes and gears.

I tried something new with the polish... Mr Sheen. A fellow I used to ride with swore by it for years. I recently had need of some for a lounge and thought why not? Will see how it fares at repelling crud.

Attachments

didly86

Likes Dirt
Rode the Ararat trails with some mates yesterday

Today I got my wife's and my own bike ready for a trip to Falls Creek this week.

Looking forward to checking out the new stuff up there.

What's the tracks like up there , they use to have good downhill tracks there , in vic that is ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

didly86

Likes Dirt

Hopefully I found some pedals I like more than my raceface affects .

Things look good , I may be buying shoes more regular .

didly86

Likes Dirt
You sure the studs are long enough there?
My feet don't move on rough chattery terrain now . I thought about clipn in but I have seen to many preventable injuries from them lately , this is as close as I'll go .

Who needs shins any way .

Last edited: