What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I have, on one very emergency situation (staying at a girl's house the night before a ride and had an annoying sound from front axle that had to be prevented), used a small dab of rice bran oil on said axle (there was no other option in her inner city Sydney dwelling) after removing the moisture and funk that had displaced my grease. It worked very well and didn't need to be replaced for quite a while.
Quick, bottle rice bran oil and give it a cool name. Sell it to inner city fixy hipsters as a biologically friendly bike oil and retire with fully loaded bank account by Xmas. We can all be comfortable saying to our friends that we knew the Poods before he was famous :cool:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Quick, bottle rice bran oil and give it a cool name. Sell it to inner city fixy hipsters as a biologically friendly bike oil and retire with fully loaded bank account by Xmas. We can all be comfortable saying to our friends that we knew the Poods before he was famous :cool:
Fuck I don't think I can handle another bank account...

Will come with a nail polish brush for applying to to your chain.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Send the profits to me!

You are a born product marketer. Don't forget the obligatory 33% improvement compared to competing oils.
This all natural and renewable planet friendly product sells itself. What person in good conscience could use any of the existing products and knowingly contribute to the global warming crisis we as cyclists fight every time we'll roll over our tires? This amazing solution to your needs sells itself! I don't even need to throw marketing spin on it. Did I mention the bristles on our unique application brush are made from ethically sourced human hair? The brush is a pleasure to use and the beauty salons of Sydney have significantly reduced the amount of hair that was previously going to landfill...

And fuck me that smoke point is high!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
This all natural and renewable planet friendly product sells itself. What person in good conscience could use any of the existing products and knowingly contribute to the global warming crisis we as cyclists fight every time we'll roll over our tires? This amazing solution to your needs sells itself! I don't even need to throw marketing spin on it. Did I mention the bristles on our unique application brush are made from ethically sourced human hair? The brush is a pleasure to use and the beauty salons of Sydney have significantly reduced the amount of hair that was previously going to landfill...

And fuck me that smoke point is high!
Sold, I'll have two thanks.

What could be more natural than pumping oil out of the ground and putting it into a bottle for gentleman that have a liking for no gears and handlebars that are shorter than their waxed moustaches?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sold, I'll have two thanks.

What could be more natural than pumping oil out of the ground and putting it into a bottle for gentleman that have a liking for no gears and handlebars that are shorter than their waxed moustaches?
My oil comes from the outer husk of the kernels. The rest of that item is then used to make nature's true biofuel - ethanol. You can see how every step of this business model is totally integrated with a renewable future.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Surprised, but also kind not. Went in to the bike shop on the main street, which is also the local Stihl Shop, and asked the shop keep the "I'm new in town, where should I go" question. Got a vague "you could try here, maybe over there". Well, you're clearly not a rider, are ya luv :rolleyes:. Made paying for Trailforks was totally worth it.

Hermit's Cave Lookout, if you were wondering.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
My oil comes from the outer husk of the kernels. The rest of that item is then used to make nature's true biofuel - ethanol. You can see how every step of this business model is totally integrated with a renewable future.
Hipsters do have bike chains and craft beers. I sense a strong match.