What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
More like ride more and shift some kegs
You cant (unless chipped) go much faster than 25kph uphill and you will learn a whole set of new skills ascending at speed, bouncing off the limiter I'll guarantee you'll hit some cups in your first month or two.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Not much, just staring at my bike wishing I could go for another ride..

IMG_4016.JPG

Now sporting WTB Vigilante 2.5 (Light/High Grip) up front, and WTB Trail Boss 2.4 (Tough/Fast Rolling) out back :)

I have my AbsoluteBlack 32T chainring here now so I'll put that on later too.

Oh and my XT shifter is still in the box haha

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Scout rebuilt...pics and pyr update to come.

Rook currently at the surgeons having a colonoscopy. Rebuild and pics to come post recovery.

I even washed both of them rather than just the irregular hosing down with the fire hose at the train station. Need to buy some tyre shine and get them sexy.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Took the Spectral out for it's maiden ride with an oval chainring...

Wow it actually made a difference! Acceleration had a bit more zip and 95% efforts seemed like 90% as I had a little more in reserve to get over stubborn obstacles. There's a particularly tricky exposed root that's about 6 inches high in the middle of a climb which I can never clear. Cleared it!

Also I set two new descending PRs after following some advice from an MTB coach on YouTube. I kept my elbows a little more forward when push/pulling the bars to the side which kept my weight forward and gave me more grip. The first time the rear tyre slid out I panicked a little and stood up which ruined the corner, but the next time I went with it and what a thrill!

Shit loads of rain on the way this weekend so I have a couple more days of riding left. Maybe I'll get that XT shifter installed this weekend?..