What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Minlak

custom titis
Back home, amusingly jet-lagged and facing a work inbox with too many numbers on it I decided to f*** productivity off for the morning yesterday and go for a ride instead. Conditions were great, pretty dry though - did it rain at all during September?
One of my work colleagues does work emails whilst on holiday brilliantly - Her out of office reply states to contact “blah” if important otherwise she will return on “x” date. - when she returns she answers absolutely 0 emails as if they were important they would have contacted “blah” and just resumes her work day :)

crash3

Likes Dirt
Also doing Great Cycle Challenge, first ride on Monday morning with a mate exploring some new (to me) jump/flow trails, which were bloody fantastic. Saw a couple black snakes on the trail, which my mate shat himself at the sight of.

Upsized rotors work well, though since putting them on my gears don't shift right. Back in the shed tonight I guess.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Solid ride this morning.
25 at 7am so a hot one.
20km (all on Trail), 35% battery left so pretty happy with that.
Felt great, think the gym work is starting to kick in a bit.

The EXe is running really well, dropped 2 notches off the HSR and HSC on the X2 after it feeling a bit like a hardtail last time out. Didn’t notice it today, which is the best I can say about it.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Finished up the Bright weekend with a short pedal this morning. Back to the real world now...

IMG_20231008_110513_copy_1718x1288.jpg

How’s the Voro shock go?
Pretty good. It was is first ride over this weekend and I went with 25 lb lighter spring than what I was running on the Marzocchi CR.

I didn't play with it much over the weekend, but it was planted and didn't have any surprises.

I put in 260 psi (specs between 180 & 300), and I might have a play with that down the track, but there was no harshness, excessive ramp up or bottoming out so I think I got it pretty close first up.