What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Start 5:30...play the compulsory shop play list all day, hate it so much. Make great coffee, force out the smiles, clean a bunch of grubby hand prints off the wall til 1:30. Get home and discover no toilet paper (see earlier post). Rest uo for a few hours. Head to work and host a function for a wealth creator and a select group of their valued clients, so old...open bar and these old people still drank like they were paying for it! Which I guess they are in a way. One old guy was a bit overwhelmed by all these beers he had never heard of...what should I get mate? Old fashioned is the only choice at a time like this mate. Ok ill have one of them. You like whisky? I don't know...turns out he does. Tidy up the function. Old folks ate like they hadn't seen anything besides cat food for a while. Get to wrap the day up just before 10. Yes I remembered to stop and buy toilet paper. I even managed to eat a cucumber and a tomato today.

Last edited:
Went for a squirt on my vtr, man I love that bike, I'm having track day thoughts again now.

now time to get shit together for next weekends thredbo adventure, and cook a brisket.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
DSC_3024~2.JPG
Mum calls..."I'm going to visit your grandmother. Do you want to come?" of course I will, haven't seen her for a while and all that. No time for breakfast or coffee but I manage to fresh squeeze half a grapefruit and smash a litre of water. Fight off the urge to have chocolate for breakfast or a pie...I've got a left over from yesterday in the fridge and it's my favourite - pulled pork. Going to eat less junk today as I'm not working until tonight. We drive about 100m and mum wants to stop at the near by sourdough bakery for coffee (there's 2 pretty close to my house). This quickly becomes a pastry, a piece of cheese cake, and some bad coffee. Only the lady forgot mum's coffee. Sweets were very good though. Now she wants to go to bunnings on the way to supergran's house. But not the bunnings that is fairly close by, she wants to drive all the way across town to a different bunnings. It's newer and apparently better... Of course it's is unconstitutional to go to bunnings and not buy savage sandwich. The old guys from rotary know how to crank a good bbq and it's a good cause (keeping old guys off the streets) so I guess I should have 2 of them, so much for a healthy day. "we always have the best sausages mate." I bet you say that to all the girls. "yeah he does!" turns out old guys know a good burn. Mum lives about 400m away. Supergran lives about 4km away. Somehow 1.5 hours later I'm arriving and it turns out I'm supposed to be doing some gardening. I move a few plants around, realign some tomatoes, plant some cucumber seedlings,v pots up/down, water new plants in, clean up garbage and get her little verandah looking good and she doesn't like the way the tomatoes are pointing. I get some wool and run some of my old school bonsai skills to wrap the tomatoes around a pole so they point the way she wants but aren't crowding up the small space. Lug all the garbage down stairs because they won't let me hoik it off the verandah. It's going to be pretty dense out there if all these plants survive being planted in the middle of the day. Will be good salad though, apple cucumbers are awesome.

Think it's time to tweak this new bike and go for a pedal before a night "what beer do you have?" only the 10 different ones you can see in the fridge you're staring at mate. They're also written on the menu that your right hand is pretty much touching.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
View attachment 348834 Mum calls..."I'm going to visit your grandmother. Do you want to come?" of course I will, haven't seen her for a while and all that. No time for breakfast or coffee but I manage to fresh squeeze half a grapefruit and smash a litre of water. Fight off the urge to have chocolate for breakfast or a pie...I've got a left over from yesterday in the fridge and it's my favourite - pulled pork. Going to eat less junk today as I'm not working until tonight. We drive about 100m and mum wants to stop at the near by sourdough bakery for coffee (there's 2 pretty close to my house). This quickly becomes a pastry, a piece of cheese cake, and some bad coffee. Only the lady forgot mum's coffee. Sweets were very good though. Now she wants to go to bunnings on the way to supergran's house. But not the bunnings that is fairly close by, she wants to drive all the way across town to a different bunnings. It's newer and apparently better... Of course it's is unconstitutional to go to bunnings and not buy savage sandwich. The old guys from rotary know how to crank a good bbq and it's a good cause (keeping old guys off the streets) so I guess I should have 2 of them, so much for a healthy day. "we always have the best sausages mate." I bet you say that to all the girls. "yeah he does!" turns out old guys know a good burn. Mum lives about 400m away. Supergran lives about 4km away. Somehow 1.5 hours later I'm arriving and it turns out I'm supposed to be doing some gardening. I move a few plants around, realign some tomatoes, plant some cucumber seedlings,v pots up/down, water new plants in, clean up garbage and get her little verandah looking good and she doesn't like the way the tomatoes are pointing. I get some wool and run some of my old school bonsai skills to wrap the tomatoes around a pole so they point the way she wants but aren't crowding up the small space. Lug all the garbage down stairs because they won't let me hoik it off the verandah. It's going to be pretty dense out there if all these plants survive being planted in the middle of the day. Will be good salad though, apple cucumbers are awesome.

Think it's time to tweak this new bike and go for a pedal before a night "what beer do you have?" only the 10 different ones you can see in the fridge you're staring at mate. They're also written on the menu that your right hand is pretty much touching.
Nothing like a guilt ambush :rolleyes: