What does your day look like?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Cutting trees down with a chainsaw all weekend. I was already fucked up from falling off the bike in the mud and hitting trees two weeks ago. Now I want to cry when dressing myself.

Gardens really do help keep you fit.

LTIL. My dads small Stilh chainsaw. Starts with 1/4 pull when hot. I grew up learning to chainsaw with my grandfathers husqvarnas that weighed a ton and if you stalled it hot, it was smoko time.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Took supergran tech shopping...

She has heard that people can make video telephone calls...everyone in her family sh might want to video telephone call is on apple other than me, so I figure a short term challenge of learning how to apple in exchange for her being happy because she can look at her various great grandchildren.

Oh my! Between supergran and mum it was quite an experience.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Best Friday I've had in months, private museum visit, not sitting in the office fretting about the job, not sitting at home fretting about not having a job, nearly zero muppets on the road, brunch saussie rolls from a country bakery- (was still pretty average tbh), happy hour pints and more importantly a bluebird (wasn't snow but felt like it initially)day pedal.

Not a black dog to been seen all day. Winning

Edit: I wasn't allowed to take pics of the Mars exhibition at Questacon, but kids -young and old- will love it.

Edit 2: I can't spell good.

Last edited:

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Next project - new roof on the garage/apartment:

Versiclad Spacemaker - allows me to run decent eaves with no structure, so super easy way to go from a 40m2 roof to a 50m2 roof better suited to a decent solar panel array. Plus extra R-value from the 100mm thick foam core.

But...they did half a job with the gutter end cutouts - I needed to cut & chisel out the foam, meaning the neighbourhood copped some foam fluff, even though I was working with a breadknife and vacuum cleaner.

Need to add some frieze board detail to the building before pulling old 50yo tin & fitting the new panels.

I just can't seem to leave anything alone!