What does your day look like?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
That’s just the half of it... It’s getting the timing belt/pump/seals etc done (I hate belt driven engines...), wishbone bushes, and the polycarbonate headlights were going cloudy so they got rubbed back and hit with two pack clear. I’ll be glad to have it back together and done...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
That seems like a lot of stripping for those few jobs? Sure you aren't into some kinky naked car thing?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Like most modern cars, the whole bumper has to come off to get the headlights out... Thankfully its a 3 minute job to remove it. As for the carpet, the foam underlay got wet, so a whole lot of interior has to be pulled out to get the carpet out :(

Mental note - if i want to keep parking it under a tree, check the scuttle drains every year or so!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
You're

Except he is in Sydney. Dont worry I only ever go to that low class place with Minlak because the other places complain when he starts dribbling. We can go to another place where you can get drinks other than XXXX Gold and the ladies are...

...female!

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
You're

Except he is in Sydney. Dont worry I only ever go to that low class place with Minlak because the other places complain when he starts dribbling. We can go to another place where you can get drinks other than XXXX Gold and the ladies are...

...female!
See I know as much about Racing as I do Bikes and Computers......

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
See I know as much about Racing as I do Bikes and Computers......
Eagle Farm is in Brisvegas. Still, doing better than my boss, he keeps calling it Randwick, even while standing right in front of the winning post, with all the Warwick Farm branding on it.

Probably prefer to be in Brisbane, it'd be cooler and there'd probably be less bros.

Flow-Rider

Burner
You're

...female!
Did you take him to 'The Beat Megaclub' or something.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
No where to roll down and go to sleep without being seen, feel sorry for you Bro..
Yeah, just a tad exposed.

Managing director, "hard at it".

At least the head hocho coming with, means a 5 star hotel, rather than the usual $45 per 1/2 day, notels they usually stump up for.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
So wtf is a horse trap? Do you dig a big pit, fit it with sharpened stakes with shit on them and then cover it with a green tarp to blend in with the grass? Bit extreme even for that piss poor excuse for a sport.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They are looking to dig up all the lost hopes and dreams of race attendees...

First day home = coffee, ride, post office, groceries, and lounging. All the administration from being away can wait.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
So wtf is a horse trap? Do you dig a big pit, fit it with sharpened stakes with shit on them and then cover it with a green tarp to blend in with the grass? Bit extreme even for that piss poor excuse for a sport.
Doing an investigation on the turf tracks. Requires augering to 1m, with a 150 diameter auger. We reinstate the hole, and top dress with sand, but she'll be fairly loose compared to the surrounding surface. When a thoroughbred drops a fetlock in one, well it's curtain time.......fir horses and jockey.

stirk

Burner
Doing an investigation on the turf tracks. Requires augering to 1m, with a 150 diameter auger. We reinstate the hole, and top dress with sand, but she'll be fairly loose compared to the surrounding surface. When a thoroughbred drops a fetlock in one, well it's curtain time.......fir horses and jockey.
So that's why a horse will randomly just crash down.....