What does your day look like?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks like a screen saver. Window from my hosptial room looked outside 5 years ago but now it looks into a new atrium with 2 raised walkways across it. So i see people being wheeled to and from theatre and radiology much like a 90s windows screensaver.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Looks like a screen saver. Window from my hosptial room looked outside 5 years ago but now it looks into a new atrium with 2 raised walkways across it. So i see people being wheeled to and from theatre and radiology much like a 90s windows screensaver.
Still obstructive?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I should not have eaten breakfast, morning tea, and lunch all at the same time! The chicken vegetable stew is recurring on my pretty well jus now...it has a lot of garlic. Can't wait til I'm crammed into the bar and the lentils kick in.

Fucked if I know how, but I managed to eat 2 pies for dinner. One of the chefs wanted to try out his home made pies...didn't sell as many as he made.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Anyone else heading to the bike show in Williamstown? Some pretty rad stuff here!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Did you see the Trinity frame?

I'm no welder, but the stuff they put on Instagram of it being built didn't look that smooth, did they look that way in real life too?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Did you see the Trinity frame?

I'm no welder, but the stuff they put on Instagram of it being built didn't look that smooth, did they look that way in real life too?
I don't know if I liked it better, or lesser

I'm a big fan of the raw look with discolouration and imperfections, was probably my favourite there

The 3d printed stuff was something else entirely too. I reckon I spent half my time there looking it over and chatting with the builders. Wonder what it would take to get my ender 6 to do that?

Some other weld close ups. Hard to work out what I like best. Big and brutal? Finely detailed? Brazed? I think I need a bigger garage...

bear the bear

Is a real bear
I don't know if I liked it better, or lesser

I'm a big fan of the raw look with discolouration and imperfections, was probably my favourite there

The 3d printed stuff was something else entirely too. I reckon I spent half my time there looking it over and chatting with the builders. Wonder what it would take to get my ender 6 to do that?

Some other weld close ups. Hard to work out what I like best. Big and brutal? Finely detailed? Brazed? I think I need a bigger garage...

Brazed and clean all the way!