What does your day look like?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Man we're vaporising a fair few dinosaurs over the next 6 weeks. Melbourne last weekend. Victor Harbor this weekend. Back to Melbourne in a couple weeks. Then Adelaide for Christmas.

Showed the boys the tail end of the Murray system on the way over.

20221112_100417-01.png

20221112_111558-02.png

20221112_111837-01.png

Lovely weather for ducks. Currently having lunch in Goolwa listening to a thunder storm.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Man we're vaporising a fair few dinosaurs over the next 6 weeks. Melbourne last weekend. Victor Harbor this weekend. Back to Melbourne in a couple weeks. Then Adelaide for Christmas.

Showed the boys the tail end of the Murray system on the way over.

View attachment 394418
View attachment 394419
View attachment 394420

Lovely weather for ducks. Currently having lunch in Goolwa listening to a thunder storm.
You and your flood weather can fuck off to where you belong. Just had a wild patch come through. Gutters overflowing everywhere. This only happens when interlopers sneak it past border security.

Cardy George

You and your flood weather can fuck off to where you belong. Just had a wild patch come through. Gutters overflowing everywhere. This only happens when interlopers sneak it past border security.
Aannnnd it's all heading east, so guess where that's all gonna end up!

Cardy George

Were there many doing that? Or did you just spot that one? Probably fertilizer runoff or something, so the fish is having trouble with the nitrogen load. I wouldn't imagine the water would have low dissolved oxygen, but it's possible.
Had a feeling they were struggling but wasnt telling the family that. There were at least half a dozen we could see from the jetty. Not sure how far away it is, but there is a shit tonne of Blackwater heading that way. Alexandrina is a big lake but that's not going to help.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
No joy last night with the mount, too much moonlight to get a proper 3 point alignment or shots. Lots of operator learning. Set up tonight compromised by operator incompetence. I was flicking between the control ap and planetarium ap only to find the control ap went into hibernation. This rendered the setup useless as the mount now thought Saturn was the south polar axis. Hmmm. More reading and using the ap on the pad works. Except now there is too much cloud. Much learning.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Were there many doing that? Or did you just spot that one? Probably fertilizer runoff or something, so the fish is having trouble with the nitrogen load. I wouldn't imagine the water would have low dissolved oxygen, but it's possible.
Salinity, silt runoff, fertilizer, salty fish stuck in too much fresh, fresh fish with too much salt, or even slight chance of algal bloom...or just heart burn.

My day? I'm shooting a pilot show called "fuck these fuckers!". The show's host travels around each week and meets component workers adrift in a sea absolute morons. After some comical "fuck me! That person really did that?" Commentary over CCTV amusing footage the host declares "fuck these fuckers!".

I asked one clown to clean under a shelf (think heavy duty flat pack stuff on Bunnings most of us have in the garage) in the storeroom tonight. There's enough clearance to reach under there pretty easily with your arm or a broom. He looks at it and asks "how am I supposed to clean under there?" I give him 2 different brooms and tell him I expect it to look like I cleaned it...I come back 10 minutes later to see him on hands and knees holding the bristle end of the broom and using the handle end to try and scoop shit out. Fuck me! I know what you're thinking, this cunt can't be that dumb? Surely he is pretending to be dumb so grumpy old poodle gives him the easy jobs??? Well if that is the case this cunt is an excellent actor and has consistently kept up this act for a long time. I wanted to kick him in the dick.

Another one...we emptied the main bar fridge and gave it a hard core clean. I then ask this person to start restocking. You'll be surprised to know we only have 4 soft drinks and water as booze free options. I instruct her "top shelf - 3 rows of coke and 3 rows of solo. Second shelf 3 rows coke Zero and 3 rows of lemonade." Seems pretty straightforward? Well fuck me if I had to answer the same question 6 times over...what goes where? And she couldn't remember what the 4 soft drinks are!!! Fuck me...they haven't changed in the few years I've been there.

And all the glassware these arseholes "cleaned" looks like it was polished with a teenager's dream catcher.
It's been a long night herding sheep.