What does your day look like?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Trialling a new to me herbicide. Non glyphosate. Tea tree and pine oil base, strips the leaves of their ability to retain moisture and desiccates the plant. No harmful shit, no withholding. Very good around veges and fruits. Needs 90+% coverage for efficacy. Will report back. It is expensive cf roundemupcowgirls but don't care if it is effective. Coverage is better so that offsets mix cost but concentration ratio is higher (20%). Anyway we will see. Whole outside of house smells like pineoclean.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Trialling a new to me herbicide. Non glyphosate. Tea tree and pine oil base, strips the leaves of their ability to retain moisture and desiccates the plant. No harmful shit, no withholding. Very good around veges and fruits. Needs 90+% coverage for efficacy. Will report back. It is expensive cf roundemupcowgirls but don't care if it is effective. Coverage is better so that offsets mix cost but concentration ratio is higher (20%). Anyway we will see. Whole outside of house smells like pineoclean.
I trialled some home made weed killer recently (double concentrated vinegar, salt and dish liquid). Worked surprisingly well.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I trialled some home made weed killer recently (double concentrated vinegar, salt and dish liquid). Worked surprisingly well.
Boiling water works well for smallish weeds and shit plants.

Our neighbour has a Trumpet Vine that would need loads of Round up to stop its growth. Boiling water on the smaller shoots seems to work so far.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Last ride for a while.

RARP tomorrow morning (Robotic Assisted Radical Prostatectomy)

They said it looks like they can carry out nerve sparing to keep the old fella working, hoping they can keep the little sphincter that sits between the prostate and bladder. That will save the accidental pee dots ;)

Faaark... would have loved to call into the 'Duck' for a beer on my way home, it was a sensational evening.

jgjnwrnjfernijfe.jpg

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Last ride for a while.

They said it looks like they can carry out nerve sparing to keep the old fella working, hoping they can keep the little sphincter that sits between the prostate and bladder. That will save the accidental pee dots ;)

Faaark... would have loved to call into the 'Duck' for a beer on my way home, it was a sensational evening.

View attachment 397139
Get in there and SEND IT

See you on the other side for a swordfight.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Last ride for a while.

View attachment 397139
If it doesn't work get them to tap the end 1/2" bsp and get a valve fitted.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Last ride for a while.

View attachment 397139
Beautiful photo. Best of luck tomorrow mate.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Last ride for a while.

View attachment 397139
All the best. You’ll smash it and you will back drinking beers at the local in no time. :D