What does your day look like?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Used to go to a place in New Farm for wings, I see hambo says it is permanently closed. They had varying levels and I used to top out at #2 on the burn yourself a new intestinal pathway. Was convinced to try the death wings after having a few of the almost death wings. Had one. It was crazy hot. Too hot for me but I finished. Went back to mine. Has some bastard swapped my wings with non spicy ones???

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Driving to BNE airport down the Bruce Hwy this morning in the right lane passing everyone, when all of a sudden (almost as if they knew I'm Victorian) a VIC plated car pulls into the right lane and proceeds to do what Victorian drivers are good at which is pace the cars in the left lane and hold up right lane traffic.

TL;DR There are Victorian chunts everywhere.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Driving to BNE airport down the Bruce Hwy this morning in the right lane passing everyone, when all of a sudden (almost as if they knew I'm Victorian) a VIC plated car pulls into the right lane and proceeds to do what Victorian drivers are good at which is pace the cars in the left lane and hold up right lane traffic.

I had a b double in the left lane doing 101.7 being passed by another in the right doing 101.71 for 15km yesterday heading north.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

Don't drive in Adelaide.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Don't drive in Adelaide.
Was going to say this earlier but didnt. SA drivers are the worst fuckwits on the planet.

I have driven 6000km across Vic and 2 laps of Tassie, then the first time I had to blast the horn and swear was 10km from home.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange

Let me guess, driving a Toyota?