What does your day look like?

Jpez

Down on the left!
Started off looking great:
View attachment 404733

Then started looking like something I would’ve preferred to remain connected but no longer was:
View attachment 404734

That made for quite a long push back up and out as I wasn’t going to ride a new (to me) trail blind with no rear brake. Hasn’t really been my week, lol. Ah well, the accomodation we got is nice so went for a swim before the rain set in (picture is from yesterday, but close enough… :p).
View attachment 404735
And? Are you draughting out your report as we speak?!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
And? Are you draughting out your report as we speak?!
This is the second time you’ve quoted this post, and both times you seemed to have failed to grasp the fact the rear brake let go. You want to go a ride high country trails with no rear brake? Let me know how you get on… I got literally one out-of-breath run of Flowtown, thanks to it being two days after I got out of COVID quarantine then the brake popped on the first descent from the summit and the weekend’s riding was done. Didn’t really tell me all that much about the bike funnily enough.

Jpez

Down on the left!
This is the second time you’ve quoted this post, and both times you seemed to have failed to grasp the fact the rear brake let go. You want to go a ride high country trails with no rear brake? Let me know how you get on… I got literally one out-of-breath run of Flowtown, thanks to it being two days after I got out of COVID quarantine then the brake popped on the first descent from the summit and the weekend’s riding was done. Didn’t really tell me all that much about the bike funnily enough.
Alright man calm down. I assumed you’d be able to fix it or get it fixed. Was just excited to see how got on. I won’t ask again.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Alright man calm down. I assumed you’d be able to fix it or get it fixed. Was just excited to see how got on. I won’t ask again.
Ah sorry, thought you were baiting me - I’m feeling absolutely wrecked today (COVID is still kicking my arse after more than a week) and am not in a great mood after the wasted expense and complete failure of the weekend’s plans.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I have solved the problem of Christmas mail. Went out to the letterbox while the postie was doing his deliveries. Opened the box to a wad of junk and a couple of letters. Out of the middle emerged a fair sized huntsman, maybe 2/3rd the size of my hand. I walked back to the box and let her clamber back through the slot. When the spider first appeared the postie gave a bit of a shriek. Then as I put it back there was a chorus of no, no, no, no, no, no.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Yesterday got home from work to find a large parcel at the front door. I'm thinking what did I order this time?!

Turns out they are Christmas tree decorations from a mate, and he wanted to start a tradition when these get sent around each year to a different friend.
received_24209596645355292.jpeg

Compress_20231128_140817_7947.jpg