What does your day look like?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Knocked out 50km+ on the new hardtail yesterday which was a great success (feeling it today though). Managed a quick photo of this given I've never seen anything like it before. (I think) it's a Spider Wasp dragging a Huntsman to its doom. Old mate was really moving too with his / her lunch, obviously a pretty strong insect to be able to drag something that big that quickly.

20231210_132700 1.jpg

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Knocked out 50km+ on the new hardtail yesterday which was a great success (feeling it today though). Managed a quick photo of this given I've never seen anything like it before. (I think) it's a Spider Wasp dragging a Huntsman to its doom. Old mate was really moving too with his / her lunch, obviously a pretty strong insect to be able to drag something that big that quickly.

View attachment 405175
Gowann, embrace your inner nerd:

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub

View attachment 405175
Show that to all the Yanks that are shit scared of our spiders. "Oh, you don't like our spiders? That's ok, we have giant wasps that drag away and kill the giant spiders" ;)

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
What the fuck is up with Melbourne? This place seems to revel in shitting on me. Not one person I know ever says "well that was a shit time in Melbourne..." yet every time I'm here it's all splatters.
If they've been there before they probably just know to expect it...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Next step in the mower tyre saga. Uncle Robert can do tyres for $88 fitted. That's a win. And I staked a rear tractor tyre this afternoon on a chunk of aged fencing wire that was buried after the fence was replaced a few years ago. You know, fucking really expensive rear tyres? Anyway combination of low pissies and a Max of 15kph means a 4wd plug went in the hole. Hooray, no leaks (yet).