What does your day look like?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
It always makes me wonder how much of it gets through to the mainland.

Everyone has to do their bit to rid microplastics from the ocean, so why would you leave it there (whistles away). ;)
We were on Fraser one year and black bagged blocks washed up. No chance to do anything because the Rangers were there. We guessed they were working with coastguard to grab it. A dozen or so packages so a decent value.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Just got home after an amazing day in the snow. It was mainly for the children but we had a few ski sled runs too :)

Then one of our friends stood up to head to the restaurant, slipped on ice and cracked his head on a wooden step. Lovely red stain in the snow and a gondola ride to the hospital.. He's fine but you never know with head injuries.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
As with much of the world, the weather is a bit weird here in Canada at the moment and there is not much snow in town. Still a bit on the surrounding hills and the local lake is frozen with a few people out skating on Xmas day.
I'd need a skating-stick (in lieu of a walking-stick) to stay on my skates just like those three as well :p
note the guy without a ‘stabilising stick’ looks like he’s about to eat shit

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Extended Family Picnic at Belair.

1000007801.jpg

Favourite fuck-knuc, errrr, cousin Chris is here. I'm still No.1 target :rolleyes:

His son just had a meltdown courtesy of Ex-VC and Sports Cousin "cheating". Instead of removing the child from the situation, Cousin Fuck-knuc, errrrr, Chris removed the wickets so no one could play.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Extended Family Picnic at Belair.

View attachment 405680

Favourite fuck-knuc, errrr, cousin Chris is here. I'm still No.1 target :rolleyes:

His son just had a meltdown courtesy of Ex-VC and Sports Cousin "cheating". Instead of removing the child from the situation, Cousin Fuck-knuc, errrrr, Chris removed the wickets so no one could play.
Is he one of your relatives or did you marry into that?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk