What does your day look like?

stirk

Burner
Not that I've come across. This particular one is extra glitzy shitty and full of moronic fuckwits
Sounds like westfields in Sydney's Pitt Street mall,, I've been there once, dark and shiny all at the same time, gold and mirrors everywhere, my worst nightmare place to ever not visit again.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Is any shopping centre not shitty?
There is one around Daisy Hill that would need a lot of money spent on it to get up to shitty standard. I met someone there because I was selling an old DSLR and it was about halfway for both. Just walked in, sat in the common area, did the deal and walked out. I desperately needed a shower after that.

stirk

Burner
There is one around Daisy Hill that would need a lot of money spent on it to get up to shitty standard. I met someone there because I was selling an old DSLR and it was about halfway for both. Just walked in, sat in the common area, did the deal and walked out. I desperately needed a shower after that.
Ha! You should ride the city trains, need a Hazmat suit! Summer butt crack sweat on a recently vacated seat is the good stuff. Get on it!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Logans for Bogans !! :) It's not that bad is it ?

binner

Hath shat hymself
The other night after a stack of appointments. Joys of the construction game.
another matchstick house community with the must have play area and don't forget the BBQ under the pergola with some type of plaque to commemorate how awesome the swampland was before it turned into a "community"
I'm talking bout brisbanes' "new" suburbs..... :D:mad: just that that pic reminds me of it.....

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
another matchstick house community with the must have play area and don't forget the BBQ under the pergola with some type of plaque to commemorate how awesome the swampland was before it turned into a "community"
I'm talking bout brisbanes' "new" suburbs..... :D:mad: just that that pic reminds me of it.....
It's about right, just no BBQ.
This particular area is all mostly 35 to 50sq place, there's a few smaller 15 to 20sq ones tucked in the shadows. Flip side it's 25mins to the youies.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Blocks sadly don't fit the 8 garages, I'd be up for that. Someone the other day wanted 6 bathrooms in a 4 bedroom house.. Yeah nah.
Fucking gold!

I was not in the mood to wait an extra 10 minutes for the correct bus. I grabbed the first one that rocked up and added 15 minutes to my walk home...impatient lessons taught.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Then they cry to the council when their house floods out because the estate is so low and the engineers under estimated a 1/50 year flood that reoccurs every wet season.