What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Why isn't that person wearing budgie smugglers? It's the beach!!!!

Back to myoko for a week. Fuck me there is a lot of sun.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Me trying to find a restaurant for breakfast in Taipei over the Chinese New Year holiday.

Finally found a buffet at a Japanese style hotel that agreeably sold me a boutique beer and had lots of Godzilla memorabilia.

Super drunk! They certainly know their market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well fuck me if today wasn't filed with people who should have stayed home...

We kick it off with some old jerry who tried to bail my group up and fill their ears with ill informed suggestions about where they should be going snowboarding and this mystical back country hike he found (as if he discovered it himself...). First off most of this group are you guys who seem to love the park and charging groomers. I doubt they'd hike 15 minutes for a head job from let alone this jerry's "only a couple of hours" up...fuck it felt good when I we filled the van this morning and he had to wait for the second wave.

Sticking to the jerry theme, I know a big chunk of jerry life is having a poor level of self assessment and an inability to recognise things you should probably learn to do better...but I am currently surrounded by people who would benefit from a lesson. Australians seem to love skipping the basics of board/ski control and just opting to point-shoot-crash then find weak excuses like "that's too icey" or "it was really crowded there" or maybe just learnt how to use your board.

Then...perhaps they were jerrys, they ere definitely arseholes. I'm sitting in a slope side curry house eagery awaiting my (fucking delicious) meal when...the meal ticket machine was having some problems, so people were lining up to order from the service counter. The machine was swiftly fixed by the staff and customers were asked to resume using it (in theory so the service counter could return to efficiently taking meal tickets and pumping out the food). Well this group of 5 Australian males (their faces implied mid ti late 20s, their attitude implied 12...) weren't having a bar of that. Nah man fuck off we are nearly at the front...I'm not going back
over to the machine...you have to serve us here...This is bullshit...just serve us here...cash only? The staff opted for the tried and true Japanese method of ignoring the impolite gaijin and eventually they opted for a fuck this place and departed in a huff. In the mean time I had turned my chopsticks into a pair of shivs and was getting ready for action. I didn't realise having manners was so hard?

Back to jerry...I am politely pulled over to the side of the trail strapping my bindings on, well clear of the exit for the chair lift and not causing any issues. Suddenly wham! Some fucking goose comes flying into me, puts a minor chip in my board, thumps my head real good and opts for a "sorry mate" as he wobbles off down the hill barely in control. I finalise the bindings and look up only to see he has fallen a few metres down the trail. I also notice one of his feet has come out of his binding and it all makes sense to me! This fuckwit has (likely burton) step on bindings and has tried to clip in while exiting the chair lift, fucked it up, and come through the crowd of people out of control, hit me, and finally eaten shit down the hill a bit. I pump up some speed and charge at this clown throw a good wall of snow on him as I come to a halt and offer some advice "get a lesson you fucking stupid cock head!" Offer some death stare and then ride off.

Finally it is time to go home and once again the bus proves to be a stumbling block for so many simpletons. This town has introduced a new digital ticket system for ski fields and you can buy a 3 day pass that includes the shuttle buses. A group of people attempting to catch the bus have these tickets...now the bus driver has no way of scanning/reading these tickets (a fault by the issuing organsiation) and has asked these people to substantiate the validity of their ticket. These guys are showing him screenshots of something and he is communicating very clearly that is not what he wants to see "photograph no" with the crossed forearms...and they just keep showing him the same thing, over and over and over. Meanwhile I and plenty of other people are waiting to board the simple way and just pay cash for the bus ride. I figure as hard as I try and not interfere that I should probably help out. The bus driver wants to see your proof of purchase not the photo or screenshot you keep showing. Nah man this is what he wants to see...clearly it isn't, he is saying no and crossing his arms at you. Well surprise one of these douche drunk canoeists pops up the receipt if purchase and the bus driver passes his pants with joy, siezes the phone and shows the others saying "please" and pointing at the screen. Naturally I receive the look of disdain from these arseholes and a thank you from the driver.

Fuck me it has been a long day of dicks. The snow was good though. Plenty of fresh lines to be had if you searched for them and fresh snow falling as I left.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Well fuck me if today wasn't filed with people who should have stayed home...

We kick it off with some old jerry who tried to bail my group up and fill their ears with ill informed suggestions about where they should be going snowboarding and this mystical back country hike he found (as if he discovered it himself...). First off most of this group are you guys who seem to love the park and charging groomers. I doubt they'd hike 15 minutes for a head job from let alone this jerry's "only a couple of hours" up...fuck it felt good when I we filled the van this morning and he had to wait for the second wave.

Sticking to the jerry theme, I know a big chunk of jerry life is having a poor level of self assessment and an inability to recognise things you should probably learn to do better...but I am currently surrounded by people who would benefit from a lesson. Australians seem to love skipping the basics of board/ski control and just opting to point-shoot-crash then find weak excuses like "that's too icey" or "it was really crowded there" or maybe just learnt how to use your board.

Then...perhaps they were jerrys, they ere definitely arseholes. I'm sitting in a slope side curry house eagery awaiting my (fucking delicious) meal when...the meal ticket machine was having some problems, so people were lining up to order from the service counter. The machine was swiftly fixed by the staff and customers were asked to resume using it (in theory so the service counter could return to efficiently taking meal tickets and pumping out the food). Well this group of 5 Australian males (their faces implied mid ti late 20s, their attitude implied 12...) weren't having a bar of that. Nah man fuck off we are nearly at the front...I'm not going back
over to the machine...you have to serve us here...This is bullshit...just serve us here...cash only? The staff opted for the tried and true Japanese method of ignoring the impolite gaijin and eventually they opted for a fuck this place and departed in a huff. In the mean time I had turned my chopsticks into a pair of shivs and was getting ready for action. I didn't realise having manners was so hard?

Back to jerry...I am politely pulled over to the side of the trail strapping my bindings on, well clear of the exit for the chair lift and not causing any issues. Suddenly wham! Some fucking goose comes flying into me, puts a minor chip in my board, thumps my head real good and opts for a "sorry mate" as he wobbles off down the hill barely in control. I finalise the bindings and look up only to see he has fallen a few metres down the trail. I also notice one of his feet has come out of his binding and it all makes sense to me! This fuckwit has (likely burton) step on bindings and has tried to clip in while exiting the chair lift, fucked it up, and come through the crowd of people out of control, hit me, and finally eaten shit down the hill a bit. I pump up some speed and charge at this clown throw a good wall of snow on him as I come to a halt and offer some advice "get a lesson you fucking stupid cock head!" Offer some death stare and then ride off.

Finally it is time to go home and once again the bus proves to be a stumbling block for so many simpletons. This town has introduced a new digital ticket system for ski fields and you can buy a 3 day pass that includes the shuttle buses. A group of people attempting to catch the bus have these tickets...now the bus driver has no way of scanning/reading these tickets (a fault by the issuing organsiation) and has asked these people to substantiate the validity of their ticket. These guys are showing him screenshots of something and he is communicating very clearly that is not what he wants to see "photograph no" with the crossed forearms...and they just keep showing him the same thing, over and over and over. Meanwhile I and plenty of other people are waiting to board the simple way and just pay cash for the bus ride. I figure as hard as I try and not interfere that I should probably help out. The bus driver wants to see your proof of purchase not the photo or screenshot you keep showing. Nah man this is what he wants to see...clearly it isn't, he is saying no and crossing his arms at you. Well surprise one of these douche drunk canoeists pops up the receipt if purchase and the bus driver passes his pants with joy, siezes the phone and shows the others saying "please" and pointing at the screen. Naturally I receive the look of disdain from these arseholes and a thank you from the driver.

Fuck me it has been a long day of dicks. The snow was good though. Plenty of fresh lines to be had if you searched for them and fresh snow falling as I left.
Sounds like the Bali crew has made it to the snow.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I assume that's salt and there's a big slab of pork belly under there?

Even better! Mammoth belly...

Sounds like the Bali crew has made it to the snow.

They have been on the radar for a while. I work pretty hard to skirt their presence and it mostly goes well, even in popular towns like Hakuba until you are queued up for a bus they can be avoided mostly. But fuck me...when they congest!!!

Also a bar has opened here (myoko) that is owned and branded the same as a popular bar from Bali.

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
They have been on the radar for a while. I work pretty hard to skirt their presence and it mostly goes well, even in popular towns like Hakuba until you are queued up for a bus they can be avoided mostly. But fuck me...when they congest!!!

Also a bar has opened here (myoko) that is owned and branded the same as a popular bar from Bali.
this may have something to do with it :p
One third of Australian children can't read properly (although blaming the teachers is a bit rich.. and "think tanks" are often quite the opposite)

if only someone would invent some kind of system where you can type in a word, and find out the meaning.... maybe on a pocket device? that can also make calls?