What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
More of this bullshit warm weather...where the fuck are all ny winter blizzards Santa??? I was a good boy all year you prick. This global warming fiasco is a bit of a chore...anyway I had a fun day slashing around in the slush below about 1700m and guiding the piste above that. The Higashidetayama gondola showed the weirdness well. You board it at about 1540m and exit at (depends who you listen to...) about 2000m. Getting on was about 7⁰c and exiting the digital thermometer said 0.3⁰c. Above that at Terakoya (2125m) was well below 0⁰c and the fresh snow ow from yesterday was still coating the trees near closing time today (so beautiful). Anyway the highlight was a full blown monkey stampede across one of the runs. It was the most monkeys I've ever seen in a single group. They rushed the bottom of a reasonably steep and somewhat busy run, zero fucks for the crowd! It was chaos. One of the monkeys, a fellow I assume to be their boss, was about the size of a well build rottweiler. I was glad he did not try and fuck my ear.

20240217_155131~5.jpg

This is ny no means a significant percentage of this gang. I'm guessing there was about 100 of them.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Heavy? Must be the Orange.
Sadly it’s just the roadie. Has all my other shit in it for a week away for work though. Currently at 28kg, but Link didn’t charge me extra. Going home on Qantas and there will be extra stuff in it like Kirsty’s Haiges order, so we”ll see how that goes…

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Well shit. It’s a cracking day in Canberra and I was super looking forward to a lap of the lake. Sadly my bike is still at Hobart airport…

They tell me “hopefully” I’ll get it before midnight :(

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Sadly it’s just the roadie. Has all my other shit in it for a week away for work though. Currently at 28kg, but Link didn’t charge me extra. Going home on Qantas and there will be extra stuff in it like Kirsty’s Haiges order, so we”ll see how that goes…
That is lucky. 23kg is the limit. Then purely dependant on staff member/mood/phase of the moon.

Some will allow up to 23.99kg. Some charge double from 23.01kg. Some refuse totally until under weight.

Will need pics of return passage if you are forced to 'wear' all the extra weight. Maybe lubricate the prison wallet in preparation of impending tools, bottles, and accessories.

Last edited:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Business class allowance 32kg. Interesting that they allow up to 32kg weight for a single item. Something made me think OHSA rules were 25kg.