What does your day look like?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Last edited:

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
My day was better than the pilot of the ship that hit this...

Edited: I thought the bridge was closed...apparently up to 7 vehicles were on it.
target fixation... just in really reeallly slow motion :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
eeeeeebike territory.

They are notoriously good for dirt jumping.

Great local news! The authorities seem to have recently invested some more money in the trails...the "big jumps" have had an unnecessary make over. They are now too small for the roll in that was built for them a little while ago. Another face palming moment. Anyway I don't mind the shapes these jumps now have, very whippable. But why not just build an additional line? Next to these jumps...where there used to be jumps and now there is just dirt. Alas.

mtb1611

Seymour
My day was better than the pilot of the ship that hit this...

Edited: I thought the bridge was closed...apparently up to 7 vehicles were on it. :(
Can actually see a few of them on the inside of the right hand stanchion.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Started to loosen it up a bit as the afternoon progressed. The altered "big" jumps have a pretty ordinary flow to them, but each has a nice shape on the way up. No shots from there though. The selfie rock let me down and just delivered really crisp images of the ground. It was nice to be back on the dirt! The next couple of days should be pretty good if it doesn't rain.

20240328_163625_exported_514564~2.jpg

Still baffled by how they thought that logo across people's arses was a good idea.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Trails today. Had some ongoing struggles with my derailleur. I bent the cage a long ways back and the chain started skipping off the jockey wheel within the cage, bending it more. It took me a while to figure out what was happening so new chain, cassette, jockey wheels, pawl service, new cable, tweak tweak tweak and then one day I realised what had happened. Bemd bend bend and it was kind of fixed for a while. Time for a new derailleur, which being zee means new shifter as well. I am the opposite of happy.

Also...selfie rock really fucked me over on this one. Medium sized step down that you need to power into from a big corner. Lots of fun. Great shot of the leaves and sticks.

20240329_173405_exported_970447~2.jpg