What does your day look like?

mtb1611

Seymour
But there could be...

We had them in for a show quite a while back. Sold out the venue and boy it was a happy crowd in for a good night of nostalgia. They delivered. A few people I knew that attended said they could have just played 500 miles for a few hours and it still would have been a great night.
I actually saw them when they toured that album in 1989 at The Enmore, they were bloody good!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Get to the ride spot...not as wet as expected...hmmmm that is a rather urgent need to shit.

Fortunately I did have some clean up material in my pack. Now for more riding. I also saw a new echidna. I'm confident of 2 in the area, but without knowing what their range is there could be 3 that I know.

safreek

Get to the ride spot...not as wet as expected...hmmmm that is a rather urgent need to shit.

Fortunately I did have some clean up material in my pack. Now for more riding. I also saw a new echidna. I'm confident of 2 in the area, but without knowing what their range is there could be 3 that I know.
Lucky you had paper, that echidna would of been rough

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Getting ready to pour the flagpole foundation on the garden project and needed to remove some old signage and a couple of rubbish trees. The new saw is every bit as capable as the petrol unit it is replacing. Dropped two trees and chopped the bits 30mm and bigger into lengths for making boundaries. 1/4 of a battery plus a bit used. 3 bars left. So good. You can tell those who don't saw. I parked the trailer next to one tree and dropped it limb by limb beside the trailer, maybe a metre away to make loading easier. Observers cringing everything a limb landed on the ground.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Pretty late night, post work cocktails on the way home.. awaken by the sun and street noise about 6am. Struggle with life...fall back to sleep. Eventually awaken and drag myself to neighbourhood caffeine dealer but they are closing up for a big function, but they hook me up. Go home and begin rebuild on new bike because I want to ride it. A crank swap should be an easy win...there's no way I'm fitting a 34t ring on this easily and that is the smallest size I have for the saint crank.

Hopefully the day picks up from here! Because I'm riding the bike this afternoon anyway.