what excuse you have got?

Shady_1

Likes Bikes
when a man gets dumped there is always a reason that we may not agree with. I personaly have never had an excuse that i like, they have all been bullshit.

What excuses have you been given? What lies were you told? What did you do with your anger????..................

who...?

Likes Dirt
You sleept with my best friend.

Just so you no i never did sleep with her friend and never cheated on here either.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
"I just woke up one morning and wasn't keen on you anymore".

So devestated when I found this out, I'm still getting over it (happened last week). Can't believe how she handled the situation to be honest, like she was bloody 14 years old. And it sucks cause I still care and she doesn't give two shits.

All I've been doing is hanging out with my good mates, just trying to keep busy. It ain't working, I still feel like a tool. haha

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"I just woke up one morning and wasn't keen on you anymore".

So devestated when I found this out, I'm still getting over it (happened last week). Can't believe how she handled the situation to be honest, like she was bloody 14 years old. And it sucks cause I still care and she doesn't give two shits.

All I've been doing is hanging out with my good mates, just trying to keep busy. It ain't working, I still feel like a tool. haha
I smell a rat (her friend) in her ear...

dog boy

Likes Dirt
I think the best one was definatly "oh sorry i dont like you any more, i just want to be friends." and then later on you find out she never liked you that much in the first place and she only went out with you, so she didnt have to hurt your feelings and say no. when in the end it just hurts you more than isf she was honest. :mad:

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Ah, my best effort was a girlfriend at the time ringing me the morning after I'd been out with the boys on the piss. Broke up with me over the phone because she couldnt do it to my face. I do believe her words were "we arent going anywhere, I think we should break up"....I said goodbye and went back to reading my newspaper...
All that was fine, I didnt give a f**k about breaking up, shit happens. What hurt the most was the fact that approx 4 hours before she broke up with me I turned down a 3 way with 2 stunning little hotties because I had a girlfriend.
ARRRRGH F**K MY MORAL STANDARDS!!!!!

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ah, my best effort was a girlfriend at the time ringing me the morning after I'd been out with the boys on the piss. Broke up with me over the phone because she couldnt do it to my face. I do believe her words were "we arent going anywhere, I think we should break up"....I said goodbye and went back to reading my newspaper...
All that was fine, I didnt give a f**k about breaking up, shit happens. What hurt the most was the fact that approx 4 hours before she broke up with me I turned down a 3 way with 2 stunning little hotties because I had a girlfriend.
ARRRRGH F**K MY MORAL STANDARDS!!!!!

I call BS.............

You dont know how to read..........

mlsred

Likes Dirt
one that I was given, "I feel you like spending time with your bikes more than you enjoy spending time with me" my response "theres a reason behind that"

birmY(>_<)

Likes Dirt
one that I was given, "I feel you like spending time with your bikes more than you enjoy spending time with me" my response "theres a reason behind that"
hahahahah i had that one, on the phone, while i was at the skatepark, and before i left for a roadtrip once, she even tried tears, which was encouragment to leave

dr.matt

Likes Dirt
I got 'you dont show affection anymore' which was probably cause she was going away every weekend to be with her 'girlfriends'. Which later turned out to be a male friend.

How did i deal with the anger? Like most blokes, didnt talk, let it simmer for a year than rang up and called her every name i could think of haha

Funny i felt better even though i felt embarrassed afterwards...

Nabdaddy

Likes Dirt
"the last time i saw you, i just didnt have the feelings anymore."

BULLSHIT...doesn't work like that lovey...feelings don't just suddenly turn on and off like a light. Yeah...happened last week.

*sigh*

Shady_1

Likes Bikes
I think the best one was definatly "oh sorry i dont like you any more, i just want to be friends." and then later on you find out she never liked you that much in the first place and she only went out with you, so she didnt have to hurt your feelings and say no. when in the end it just hurts you more than isf she was honest. :mad:
yerp, i agree with you, that realy hurts aye