what forks.

anti_pop

Likes Dirt
I know, i know, this has probably been writing 1000 times so just tell me i am a f*cktard if you are sick of hearing it, well, i own a norco ryde, :oops: and instead of getting a new bike i like the frame so i am just upgrading shit, I was just wondering what what be a good fork for it, I am only light, but its mainly used for Djing and whatever else i feel stupid enough to do at the time, As i am a cheap bastard i dont really want to spend that much, would you just recommend better springs in the forks on the norco? They are some sort of suntour froks with 130mm or travel,
cheers.
More bloody questions then a year one classroom

Rik

logged out
Do you actually have any problems with the forks, or just want to upgrade for the sake of it?
From what I've been told, those suntours are more than capable, so just ride them 'til they die.

Yeah my mate has the suntour's
if they are too hard get the oil viscosity changed and they should loosen up they are a sweet frok why bother upgrading untill they break
My mates really keen in his DJ ing and he hasn't had any problems with them that i know of just keep them.

anti_pop

Likes Dirt
Cheers for that, I might just change the oil in them, i like abit of rigidness but they are abit to hard for me being light, I dont think i have ever bottomed them out, They are just like a rigid for with me, heh

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Blonde kid on ACID said:
Yeah my mate has the suntour's
if they are too hard get the oil viscosity changed and they should loosen up they are a sweet frok why bother upgrading untill they break
My mates really keen in his DJ ing and he hasn't had any problems with them that i know of just keep them.
With a bit of fiddling those suntours turn out to be some sweet ass forks for thet price point just have a fiddle a see how ya go..

naz

Criminally Inane
hey im killin guy sebastian...lol :p
get nu forks im a cynical bastard...ull love dj3's :)