What happen to Justin Havukainen

Luke_99

Likes Dirt
I recently just watched my old downhill movie "hypnosis" and i came across Justin Havukainen segment who was riding on the mad cat team with sam hill.
i was just wondering does anyone now what happen to him and why hes not riding world cups anymore????

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Yeah, i've been thinking of the same thing.. Havn't heard anything of him lately at all.. I'm pretty sure he's just living it up in America now..

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Funny this thread came up. Last weekend I watched "The Chosen Line" which is quite an old DVD which was free in an edition of "Australian Mountain Bike" I think towards the end of 2006 and was wondering the same thing as basically everyone else in that DVD still rides and is quite well known.

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah I saw him riding at a local northern beaches trail a couple of weeks ago..shredding!

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
Sighted!

He popped into the shop about 3 months ago up here in Cairns, was pretty chilled with the girlfriend and just travelling around OZ. He caught up with McCarroll and went for an XC ride around Smithfield, an XC bike, yet no DH bike with him (no room in van me tinks), seemed well and enjoying life.
My take, Vince :)

timmy0081

Likes Dirt
last time i saw/talked to her was first round of the sunshine series at kenilworth. just hangin foul bein a madbitch

Camz_47

Likes Bikes
Yea i wonder too and if you guys have been telling the truth about all your sightings of him then he's been travellin a fair bit. In hypnosis he was so smooth on the Ironhorse wonder what happened to him.:confused:

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
Truth?

Yeah it`s the truth, and BTW Tracey has taken a liking to a YZ250F, and is sure to set the SEQld MX scene on fire in 2010.
Lets get behind her whatever she decides to ride, because you know it`s gunna be impressive.:eek:
Vince :)

tumble

Likes Dirt
Yeah it`s the truth, and BTW Tracey has taken a liking to a YZ250F, and is sure to set the SEQld MX scene on fire in 2010.
Lets get behind her whatever she decides to ride, because you know it`s gunna be impressive.:eek:
Vince :)
Noooooooooooooo. Don't do it Trace. DH is your calling!
GT owe Mick a favour for his great season, surely they can give her something to throw her leg over in 2010.