What happened to SHM cycles in Melbourne?

struggles

Likes Dirt
I was in there about 2 weeks ago but went back yesterday and empty shop with 'Sorry we are closed' on the door.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
I was in there about 2 weeks ago but went back yesterday and empty shop with 'Sorry we are closed' on the door.
i was in there last week and they were open and very helpful, shame the stock wasnt to my taste. but still no issues for me.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
couldn't pay their bills.......

rent was out to the wazoo.

liquidators cleaned em out end of last week. SHM no more.
you guys had some nice stock though, was impressed and those commencals look nice,first time ive actually seen them in the flesh. The iron horse on the stand was ok too :p

struggles

Likes Dirt
you guys had some nice stock though, was impressed and those commencals look nice,first time ive actually seen them in the flesh. The iron horse on the stand was ok too :p
I think you have shops mixed up. i-ride is king st. Webt in the other day to get a scwhinn madison but sold out of my size :-(

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
I think you have shops mixed up. i-ride is king st. Webt in the other day to get a scwhinn madison but sold out of my size :-(
nah i went to iride, shm, brunswick st cycles and city cycles in my walk around the town mate :) i wanted to visit spoken but ran out of time.

it was the first i had a chance to look around melbourne stores.

my previous post was for chuckswell regarding iride.