What Happens Next?

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
The kid falls off the bike and the bike falls to the ground, then the lights dim and Michael Jackson comes in from the left wearing a rhinestone studded knee pad (only on his left knee) and singing "I feel the earth move under my feet ..." then 5 dancing circus monkeys come in from the right balanceing on top each other with the bottom one riding a miniture tricycle.

Various flame twirlers and fire breathers come in the background but it all ends when the kid gets upset with everyone having so much fun after he hurt himself so he grabs some kero, thinking it was water, from the fire breather and douses the monkeys in it, the monkeys then panic and jump around running rampant and all but one of them manages to get themselves on fire from the fire twirlers.

The only one who didn't catch on fire is MJ's pet monkey bobo who runs to Micheals arms, Micheal still holding bobo goes to kick the crap out of the kids bike because the kid has run off when the monkeys burst into flames and a freak spark from his tap shoes set him and bobo alight also.

The onlookers thinking it was all a publicity stunt and MJ was coming back into the music business cheer on with delight as the firemen arrive and put them all out.

trobb

Likes Dirt
if stcks like that don't hert than their halerious, if they do than i feel a bit sorry. What happened to that guy,

G

yeah THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME!!!!

/me takes out his ak47 and starts shooting up the place

Sommoner

Likes Dirt
Thanks for your replies I enjoyed them immensely, I didn’t realize that in the second pic it looks like the frame/fork gets bent well spotted Billy, I wouldn’t want to be him on his next big hit.

Any way sorry to disappoint you but he doesn’t hit the tree, I think he just skimmed it. The tree is thurther away then it looks, when watching the mov it looks pretty crappy but when I played it frame by frame it looked like he is going to have a head on. So here you go, im shore some of you could photo shop it to a ending that you like more.

Sommoner

Likes Dirt
No its not me its some other guy (forgot his name), we started talking and riding with, i would have been spewing after someone pointed out what looks to be damage to the frame/fork in the second pic.
i looked back at the vid several times and something did give way and bend.
If you want to see my pitiful attempts at this you can see my stacks her