What have you named your bike?

jon55sey

Likes Dirt
My Bmx race bike gets called My Race Bike
My 125 gets called My HT.
My Downhill bike gets called My DH bike.
My old car was called Lance as it was a Lancer.
And my Hiace gets called Laxative after the number plate which is xxx-LXA.

:D

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
My play bike is "The Couch", because some time ago, when he only built hardtail frames, Keith Bontrager had a magazine add that said, "If you want plush, buy a couch."
My old single speed work bike was called "Satan", because it was an evil fucking thing.
I did have a hardtail called Fungus the Bogeyman.
I also have the imaginitively named bikes, The Blur and The Single Speed.
A couple of other bikes are named for their function, The Townie, The Cross bike.

Gigantor

Likes Bikes
iv hasd my norco atomic 2009 for a week. when i got her i thought she was so sexy. After her first ride i realized she likes it rough so iv called her THE DIRTY BITCH.

Phaz

Squid
the 1st bike i named was a GT performer i bought to replace a redline that lost a fight with a chrysler. i called it the suicide machine. that was in 1990 (it was older, i paid $20 for it) i had it till 1997 when i finally snapped the frame.
didnt get another bike till 2003 which was some crappy dual suspension thing that eventually got flogged.

was replaced with a 2004 schwinn mesa which i call Suicide Machine Mk2. after replacing everything but the frame. (no matter how hard i tried, i couldnt break it. i broke everything else though) it also got stolen. was replaced with a 2007 schwinn, (still got it, but needs a total overhaul) and my current ride is a 2009 fluid mayhem, already broke the crankset and BB assembly.

no prizes for guessing what i named those two.

Steve the dog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mine is Mr Anti-disastblishmentairienism

....nah not really I just like saying the big word:D

my dog named it -> Steve the bike

crazy-man

Likes Dirt
at the moment i call my dh, "let down by shit marzocchi 888's". will never pay money for anything with the marzocchi name on it, or bolted to it.:mad:

UncleFeet

Likes Dirt
...Heh heh heh...my GT was referred to as my 'mistress' by my wife and her friend yesterday!...followed by quips about my 'mistress never refusing a ride' etc...It's all true...!​