What have you named your bike?

demodv8

Likes Dirt
Ya mum

Don't know if any one else uses this name I don't want to read 23 pages but I call my bike YA MUM so when people ask what I'm doing today I say I'm gonna ride ya mum

SMIIISH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Carl wilson Roadie - Carl
Ironhorse commuter - Iron Pony
Fixie - apollo
BMX - TNT
DJ/Street bike - Fireeye or shortfuse or 360

NSR

Likes Dirt
my new bikes just been dubbed Debbie Downer by my bro... and I haven't even got it yet

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
Black Sally

It's an old roadie from 1979 that I restored, in satin black and chrome, SS, drop bars, with pink cable housing and (soon) pink bar tape, chain and pedals.

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've thought about naming my bike but can't come up with anything I like. My car is called " The Clapper" because it's a Daihatsu Applause (applause = clap get it? and it was a cheapie so clapper sounds good, but it's a decent car, love it!).

Anyway it was tempting to call my orange "apple" , she was green when I brought her but now it's raw. Hmm even the STP hasn't got a name. Should do some random male name so I can tell hubby I'm going riding with "Tom" and he'll give me a funny look:D and probably ask who Tom is. Hmm what about Tom for the orange and Jerry for the STP? Tooo lame. Ohhh Aussie & Pommy perhaps.
Far out shouldn't have started reading this thread now I'm going to be thinking about bike names all day!

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
which gone in 60 econds... they stole one in the original...

my gt is... the gt
my yeti is.. the yeti
my diamondback is the axis
my other db is the the diamondback
my manitou is... the manitou
and my gfs' scott is... the scott

we're not too orginal:)

bikeyoulongtime

Likes Dirt
funny stuff in here - love all the great names :)

Red/orange DMR trailstar was called Rosie, until she died of a cracked frame.

replacement onone 456 is just called 'Bike', with a capital B..

cheers!

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
Theres this girl at my school in year 8.
I like to call her the town bicycle as yes, everyone gets a ride.
When I come to think of it, our schools gonna need a bigger bike shed!

I normally just sware at my bike but i think i would like to call it "de amigo".
or something like megan fox ;) so if i was every to race, the commentators would be like " woah Jayden seems to be riding megan fox pretty hard today.."

:p