What is everyone's thoughts on NS rims?

LivinIT

Likes Bikes
Hey Guys, I'm in the market for some new Dirt Jumper rims and i was just wondering what everones thoughts on NS rims were and if so which would be better value for money, the trailmaster (slightly heavier, different alloy and more expensive) or the fundamentals or would not even bother with them?

CHeers

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I run Trailmasters on all my bikes and swear by them. Use them for DJ, freeride and DH. Never bucked or badly bent one (and I'm a hack who lands sidewards and/or short a LOT). Even ran a set on a Demo for two weeks in Whistler, abused the hell out of them, and they were still dead straight afterwards.

Could be the rims, could be the wheel builder (Ben at Rhythm Imports). Either way, strong recommendation.

LivinIT

Likes Bikes
I run Trailmasters on all my bikes and swear by them. Use them for DJ, freeride and DH. Never bucked or badly bent one (and I'm a hack who lands sidewards and/or short a LOT). Even ran a set on a Demo for two weeks in Whistler, abused the hell out of them, and they were still dead straight afterwards.

Could be the rims, could be the wheel builder (Ben at Rhythm Imports). Either way, strong recommendation.
Cheers man!! Good to know that i didn't just waste my money! haha thanks!

mitch41

Likes Bikes
Top Stuff! I use a set of spank rims, but ive ridden with the NS trailmaster and they are definitely worth the money. I have a mate who likes to land sideways alot and they are still going strong. Never tried or seen the fundamental though.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had some 2012 Fundamentals on my capital & never really buckled them at all, even when bailing 3's. I wouldn't have any problems with recommending them, they're fairly solid.