What is the next upgrade you are doing on your ride?

What is the next upgrade you are doing to your ride?

• Drivetrain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wheelset

• Tyres

• New Bike

• Forks

• Rear Shocks

• Other

• Total voters

toodles

Wheel size expert
My back rim is completely stuffed (Dice 26). The sides are cracked, the weld is seperating and the eyelets are loose and moving up and down the spokes. Gettin a Mavic D321 next week I hope

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My next upgrade will be to learn how to ride my V10 so I'm worthy of owning it. Til then, it's all good fun.

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
Trying to save up for a whole newie - Got my eye on a Trek Liquid, you can XC on it or give it a good nudge freeridin'!

Fritta

Likes Dirt
i think that tonight ill go out and by a new Frame, Drivetrain, Wheelset, Tyres, Forks and Rear Shocks.

but then again prolly buying a new bike would b better :D
preferably a liquid subframe.

Rik

logged out
Hopefully Friday (my only day off this week), I'll be doing some work on my bikes...
for the bastard hardtail, it's getting a new wheel (MotoMojo
), 3pce tubular cromo cranks, and since I'll get new cranks, will probably get a profile chainring and a new sproket + chain. It'll be costly, but it'll make for a very burly bike.
After getting the HT running, I'll have to build up my commuter again, this time with a DMR tension seeker, singlespeed for me baby!

So that's new wheel on one, new drivetrain on both.

fastrider gus

super huck
my cranks creeeeeak and craaack and grooooan when i pedal.. i can sorta feel them moving about too.. which sorta puts me off!
damn weak cromo BMX cranks :lol:

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
woah everyones upgrading!
hopefully this week i'm getting a norco buzz frame, swapping it for my trek bruiser frame plus i give him extra mulla. will be sick
upgrade after that - probably some new forks

CHEWY

Eats Squid
doubletrack on airial hub 400 bucks! thats what im getting... then maybe some short travel trippleclamps later on... wanna buy a DJ3 adin?

monkeymajik

Likes Bikes
New complete BMX for me...put a sizeable hit in the piggy bank too.

2003 Haro Backtrail X3 dirt/street bike.

There isnt much to upgrade on it till things break :)

Cut the bars and throw some oury's on, put some better tires on too.

Expensive week :/

wombat

Lives in a hole
Hmmm, a nice dark tint. Oh wait, you mean ride as in bike; well in that case a nice compact frame sometime soon, and maybe pick up that nice shiny BMX sometime too.....