What is this part?

herzog

Likes Dirt
In what relation would be a bit more helpfull. or do you not know wtf it is from?
Sorry about the poor quality pic, from my camera phone.

I have two of these, one came with a DT Swiss tubeless conversion kit and the other came with a set of UST wheels.

I'm guessing its some sort of valve related tool?

tomdh

Likes Bikes
It looks like the clip just under the split washer for one of the leveling legs underneath my washing machine.
how'd you get that?

yes I am joking

herzog

Likes Dirt
Ok here's a better shot, with something to put the scale in context:

I'm stumped. As I mentioned, these come with the DT Swiss tubeless kit, but I'll be buggered if I can work out what it's for!

scoobydid

Likes Dirt
Ok here's a better shot, with something to put the scale in context:

I'm stumped. As I mentioned, these come with the DT Swiss tubeless kit, but I'll be buggered if I can work out what it's for!

Maybe contact the distributors or email DT Swiss. Had a look at their site and the PDF on the tubeless kit is lacking in detail. Explains how to install but does not elaborate a great deal. It's a shade better than IKEA instructions, but only just.

herzog

Likes Dirt
Maybe contact the distributors or email DT Swiss. Had a look at their site and the PDF on the tubeless kit is lacking in detail. Explains how to install but does not elaborate a great deal. It's a shade better than IKEA instructions, but only just.
I've worked it out!

It's for tubeless presta valves, for removing or tightening the inner section so you can squirt the sealant down the valve hole.

b_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mavic come with them too. Allows you to remove the valve assembly as you mentioned.