What is with the Post counter?

Samy

Likes Dirt
I don't really understand how this works. I signed up to Farkin a few weeks ago, and I reckon I have made more than the 2 posts that it says that I have. Is this caluclated monthly of something?

Just wondering why they don't seem to go up when a post is made.

Am I missing something??:confused:

arpit

Banned
Hi there! welcome to farkin.

I checked your post list, and yes, it does seem like you have made a lot more than 2 posts.

However, only 2 of those posts have been outside of the off topic discussion forum.

This would lead me to infer than posts posted in the off topic discussion forum are not counted in the post count.

THis would make sense, since some people really obsess about their post counts, an might post irrelevant rubbish in the off topic forum in order to increase their post count if posts there were counted.

Hope this helps,
Arpit

skwiz05

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes I believe the admins changed things a bit and made it so off topic posts dont count - there has already been lots posted about this topic.
And lots of post-whores cried too..........

GrubNut

Likes Dirt
Simple solution. Next time you want to post in Off Topic, just put it in some other area instead. ;)

For example, if you wanted to start an Off Topic thread "Do I need a penis enlargement ???", you could instead put it in Parts n Stuff.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
GrubNut said:
Simple solution. Next time you want to post in Off Topic, just put it in some other area instead. ;)

For example, if you wanted to start an Off Topic thread "Do I need a penis enlargement ???", you could instead put it in Parts n Stuff.
hahahaha!

best post if read in a while...

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
GrubNut said:
Yeah it'll be funniest in about 2 months. However, after 6 months it will be over the hill.....

ok I'll shut up now
Everyone's a f$%^ing comedian... :rolleyes:

Just kidding bloke, Like yer style!

Back on topic,If you want to up your postcount I suggest you move to Queensland ;)