What jeans do you wear riding??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmxer

Likes Dirt
Skinnys all the way go to supre 25 bucks and they look like guys jeans pretty much unless u get the hi rise ones.I used to ride in LEEs but they were expensive and i just ripped them.

Quintin

Eats Squid
cheer up...

wear your little sisters jeans. oh and pull that fringe over your eyes - we dont need to see your sad face.

dont forget to cut, cut, cut your forearms!

technoboy

Dirty Imports
get Lee skinny's or hurley skinny's The lee ones make good trail shorts :)

onces you go skinny you'll never go back!!!!

Svenn

Likes Dirt
yea skinnys are mega comfortable but they get REALLY hot. trakkies are alright because they give breathing space but always get stuck in the sprocket. another vote for skinnies

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
i no some really good ones skinnies or cycle scene pants i ride wit both not really lol
Is that post encrypted? It makes 0.000001% of sense.

Honestly, is BMX that much of a fashion parade that you need to know what jeans your fellow BMX rider is wearing? Next we'll have a "what undies do you wear to bed" thread.................That isn't a hint to start a new thread by the way.

Hansen

Likes Dirt
Is that post encrypted? It makes 0.000001% of sense.

Honestly, is BMX that much of a fashion parade that you need to know what jeans your fellow BMX rider is wearing? Next we'll have a "what undies do you wear to bed" thread.................That isn't a hint to start a new thread by the way.
it's to know which jeans are good to ride in because some jeans rip easy and some dont and some jeans get caught in the sporect area.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
aye dozer you go off to your mtb tread aye that would make 100% sense if you did
Are you implying that BMX riders have a different way to converse with each other than other people? It certainly seems that way.
Considering this is a mountain bike forum I reckon you should be careful what you say about MTB don't you?

davieg

Likes Dirt
Are you implying that BMX riders have a different way to converse with each other than other people? It certainly seems that way.
Considering this is a mountain bike forum I reckon you should be careful what you say about MTB don't you?
yeah yeah yeah, stick to the point.
if your that keen pm each other.
skinnes are good.
baggy pants are not.
skinnies can be too tight.
just get male skinnes or get bigger female ones.
and heaps of them do have the elasticy stuff mixed in which make them soooo good.
element put out that skater range dunno if its still exsists but they were tightish, with flat sections along the crouch so it didnt come to a point and were the elasticy mix, they were THE best riding pants, ever!
ohhhh and by the way if you get girls jayjay jeans, watch out! they shrink a fair bit.
some of mine went from a "slim" fit, to skin tight in no time.

BMX_4_LIFE

Likes Bikes
yer it mtb site but its a bmx forum isnt it yes it is
goo the skinnies
:D

beaty

Likes Dirt
go skinnies...they might be small nd tight but seriously..u never have an isue with them gettin caught in the sprocket and also i personally think theyr more comfortable and easier to move in. But i wear chiks skinnies so umm theyr smaller than the guys one..should give them a chance mate :cool:

beaty

Likes Dirt
ohhhh and by the way if you get girls jayjay jeans, watch out! they shrink a fair bit.
did u get the guys jeans or the girls...cause i got mine from jayjays and they havent shruken or anything...but the girls skinnies have that elasticity crap in them which is sooo good cause it gives you way better movement and etc.

Svenn

Likes Dirt
i have a pair of them. the fly is <----------> that big. the only things that shrinks in those pants is...... you know.

after wearing them for a week i wondered why i wasnt such a hit with the ladies anymore :eek:

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
it's to know which jeans are good to ride in because some jeans rip easy and some dont and some jeans get caught in the sporect area.
Wear some rubber bands around the cuff of your jeans.

Or cut them into tasteful 3/4 pants. You sound like that kind of guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.