What makes you angry?

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
good old dozer. always good for a larf.

what pisses me off right now:

-it being so friggin cold and im alone in q-town and im not at the snow and i have nothing to do.
-snow when it's icy (like now cos it hasnt snowed in over a week)
-fergburgers being $9.50 for one with cheese. wtf? (still friggin tasty though, anyone who'd been in queenstown will know what im on about.. mmmm.. ferg)
-takes too damn long to get to TC which is where im goin tomorrow cos it has waaay better snow atm compared to anywhere else
-boxes and rails and terrain parks in general. come on people. seriously, get a shovel, hike for a bit, build your own booter onto some mad pow and sesh for a morning/arvo. much more rewarding and certainly much more fun than sliding on a bit of plastic for 2m and then smashing your arse on said bit of plastic (or metal) or stacking onto icy terrain park snow.

that is all:p

Could be worse, could be in a factory in Perth staring at webcams all day :p

Plus I cant ride my bike "properly" for the next 2 weeks from the sheer fear of twisting/straining/breaking something :mad: Not missing out on this season......15 days to go

-- Middle age women who make it their duty to know what is going on in everyone elses lives
-
Why is it so? I know one and she is looking at me right now, absolutely dieing to know what I am doing on the PC when I should be working, fucking suck it up :p Its getting worse actually, has to know who is working what hours, when everyones on holidays :rolleyes: Doesnt make me angry its just getting tedious....

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
-I hate hypocrits
-Woman beaters
Why is it so? I know one and she is looking at me right now, absolutely dieing to know what I am doing on the PC when I should be working, fucking suck it up :p Its getting worse actually, has to know who is working what hours, when everyones on holidays :rolleyes: Doesnt make me angry its just getting tedious....
If she's not the missus, why aren't you punching her in the face?!

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Having a rainy, wet, sulky doing nothing before you go back to school.

...to face another stressful term on preparing for VCE.

Teachers that play favourites
Animal cruelty in all ways and shapes.
Lazy parents.
Parents that don't deserve their children.
Rape.
Bullying.
Having a messy room.
Tiny scraps of stuff, like cardboard and dust.
Extreme pressure.
Being paranoid.
having nothing to eat.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
having $8 in my bank account
having no bike, and the arrival of my new one delayed
having to go back to uni next week
not being 18 when all your friends are

J-Dogg69

Likes Bikes
- people who make 'smart' remarks when i ride by them on my dually with triple crowns and they're sitting on their stolen dunlop or huffy. They give me that look and call just as I've ridden past them enough not to be able to give them a kick or come up with some ultra mega hardcore comeback.
- even though its not legal to ride on the footpath (?) when people are walking in front of me and they move to 'avoid' me but they actually end up in my path making everything all the more difficult - I'm like I'll watch out for you, okay!
- glass on the road and hence flats
- tupperware

-Lindsay Lohan
-People who pronounce 'H' with a Hay sound.
-People who have overtly loud mobile phone conversations.
-Ditzy girls who have overtly loud conversations on public transport.
-Bogans with kids called Tayla, Jaden, Cassidy etc.
-Staffordshire terriers
-Anyone who owns a Staffordshire Terrier.
-Anyone who pushes their religion, political views, ethics etc. on me.
-Obese people.
-Ugly guys with really attractive girlfriends.
-AFL
-Blatant spelling mistakes on signs, food containers etc.
-Beggars.
-Polynesians who think they belong to the Crips or Bloods.

the list goes on...

Last edited:

red death

Likes Bikes
People who have loud conversations on morning interurban trains obviously full of sleeping commuters coming from hours away. The talkers invariably get on at stations closer to the city.

No idea some folks.

Hopper

Likes Dirt
*The quality of socks now has gone to the shitter. I can't find any that will last more than 10 times without starting to wear out.

*Mates who get a new girlfriend and she turns out to be super possesive. She had the nerve to tell us she wouldn't come to a party (fair enough she is in yer 12 and had exams the next week and said she couldn;t do anything because of study) but also said that he probably wouldn't be coming (he is at uni and had nothing else needed) When he eventually rocked up he said it was news to him hat he wasn't coming.

*Injuries

*Girls who dress up like everyone else, get some fucking individuality. In some cases the big sunnies are good, means I don't have to look at your face bitch.

*Tax on alcohol, why should Johnny get Coopers Pale Ale in China for less than I can get it here in Adelaide! Screw you Johnny :p

Last edited:

beaty

Likes Dirt
-people who abuse you for something..and then they do it almost instantly :confused:
- big guys who think they are tough by starting on five little guys who wont fight (haha always hapens in my area)
-smart arse kids
- people who dont know when to stop
- people that always use f*#$k or c#*t as their second word

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
when people ring you up and then hang up on you when you answer.
white men trying to be black.
smart ass kids realy drive me nuts!!!!!(sorry to copy beaty)
people who copy other peoples bikes! (not directed at anyone on this site):p

Last edited:

kjf

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When your in a shop, and you get a shoddy trolley, with one of those wheels that has a mind of its own.
It especially sucks when the shop is pretty much packed.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Faggot teachers who take pride in saying shit about you to the whole class, in front of you, to embarrass you.

matty_101

Likes Dirt
Faggot teachers who take pride in saying shit about you to the whole class, in front of you, to embarrass you.
Those are the smart ones, because they know that their live's are worthless, the kind ones haven't cracked on.

-Throwing a party and having to invite all kinds of pricks because they think that your friends.

-Having a guy in your P.e studies group that goes all out when your playing normally, worst loser i have ever seen.

-Fat chicks.

-Little Creatures pilsner.