What pedals??

What pedals should i get if u know another good set tell me!

• DMR V12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PRIMO MEAT TENDERIZER

• AZONIC A FRAME

• Total voters

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well if you got 300 bux to blow, some easton cully pros would go a treat, but all of those that you mentioned seem to work for someone else or their dog, my advice, flip a coin....a umm, 4 sided coin.

Ty

Eats Squid
i really like the tenderisers, but as a second choice the v8s as the are pretty cheap and easy to rebuild.

DOM

Eats Squid
Anyone who can justify the difference between v8's and 12's ...

all ya need is the 8's.

I use FUNN Soul Jam Vipers - they work a treat .. although expensive @ $150 .. but i got mine 2nd hand.

If you want some advice .. Ringle make a Pedal called the ZU ZU - apparently they are pretty good .. MTB Review gave them an award .. they look solid .. www.bikefanatic.com have bought a whole heap of discontinued Pedals which are a copy of this pedal called Bomb Shells .. they selling for $49 pm me for where to get em .. as no one gets free advertising on this site .. if you already know then dont reply.

However .. go haggle your Local Bike Shop .. find out which pedal they will do the best deal on.

S.

ex offender
DOM said:
Anyone who can justify the difference between v8's and 12's ...

all ya need is the 8's.
More replaceable pins in the 12s (if that matters to you - it does to me), sealed bearings, stronger spindle apparently. Mine are the one thing I've never had to worry about on my bikes.

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
Primo tenderisers just feel right. They concave in the middle and your foot has a home. Its this reference point that makes it easy to work out where you are on the pedal. They don't however work all that well in the wet, for that you want sumthing with a bigger pin.

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
Oh oddessy also has a new pedal out that I'd like to try. They're old model- southgates aint bad either.