What Pisses You Off?

{ScarFace}

Likes Dirt
Alright went down hilling yesterday and I noticed a few of my "new to the sport" mates are pretty bloody annoying to do shuttle runs with. So it got me thinking what things piss you off when riding with mates.

I hate it when: My mate in front of me slams on the brakes every time theres a spider web on track, Sending me off his back tire and over my bars.

So just post up what pisses you off and maybe people who are guilty of doing it may think twice next time.

Cheers

dolsa

Likes Dirt
I hate it when: A junior member has nearly 6 posts a day and posts a thread dissin' Rennies monster tash.

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
5.8 posts a day, He is on the same track as KAOS who used to have 17, but is now 11 haha.

Things that piss me off downhilling?
Little pinners that are freakishly faster than the big guys,

Traumaboy

Likes Dirt
I hate it when one of ur ridin mates won't fix his bike and when you ride with him it hakes the most anoying noise ever.:mad:

thompo

Likes Dirt
i would say people making excuses for not doing stuff which even gets as stupid as "i don't have the right gearing" although they have gears. rather than being honest and saying they are scared or not ready.

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
5.8 posts a day, He is on the same track as KAOS who used to have 17, but is now 11 haha.

Things that piss me off downhilling?
Little pinners that are freakishly faster than the big guys,
yer just like the little gromets who fly past you on the bmx track:D

iamemanuel

Likes Dirt
I hate it when u get really prepared and worked up for a ride and the first run down the hill something breaks and cant be fixed. which in turns finishes your riding for the day/ or longer

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I hate it when my mates backstab my other mates all the time you are out with them

PEELER

Banned
What pisses you off threads...dude search or something theres already been a shit load off em...And you and ya mate musnt be the fastest pinners around if you can actually see spiders on a dh track!!!:eek:

Last edited:

moodybluebob

Likes Dirt
i hate it when: stupid people think there king sh*t and expect you to do every single jump, when they can't even do it themself.

im done.

DH_Freak

Likes Dirt
i hate it when i huck off my gutter and the wind catches me and i land sideways. then you buckle your tyre!!!

prophetrider

Likes Dirt
When 1 small thing like a chain slip causes you to break your leg and then you cant ride for 3-4 months.....all work and no riding makes lachie a very angry boi