What rear rim?

Rik

logged out
SMO = incredibly strong, stupidly heavy ($109)

321 = strong, reasonable weight ($120)

Depends what you're doing, I reccomend SMO on the rear only, and only if you're heavy, abusive, or lack style. They're a great rim for absolutely punishing.

If you take care of your wheels, it'd be better to go for a 321

(sounds familiar, doesnt it)

And, are doublewides actually available aftermarket in .Au? I tried to find them, had no luck.
That said, i'd rather a mag30 over a doublewide...

Jordy

RYD4LF
whats the new rim for fuz ?!?!?! dont tell me you've dinted your great dice rim you seem to have loved so much in a previous thread !!!! hahahah :p go a 521 or 321

CHEWY

Eats Squid
those green doublewides look PIMP! especially on your green VPS

phantomcycles has both doublewides and doubletracks in stock for $125 each

edwin veal

Likes Dirt
whats the difference between doubletracks and the mag 30 because i rang dirtworks and they said they were the same with different stickers

G

2_fast_4_u said:
whats the new rim for fuz ?!?!?! dont tell me you've dinted your great dice rim you seem to have loved so much in a previous thread !!!! hahahah :p go a 521 or 321
i cased a wallride then a hip we had setup and it dented the rim plus i wanna go back to 26

CHEWY

Eats Squid
mag30's are made out of a alloy with magnesium in it, doubetracks are just aluminium alloy. and i think doubletracks have a different wall design

Jordy

RYD4LF
Fuzzy said:
2_fast_4_u said:
i cased a wallride then a hip we had setup and it dented the rim plus i wanna go back to 26
maybe if you had a 321 it wouldn't of happened :p bahahahah karma

G

I'm guessing that you dont know what kharma is then. I said nothing bad about dice rims so meh with a case like that it would of killed any rim