What size TLD jersey???

What size TLD jersey should I get to fit over Medium size body armour?

• Medium

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Large

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Riedy

Likes Dirt
Hey all,
Soon I will be getting a new TLD jersey and i'm just wondering what size would i get if i wear body armour underneath. The body armour i have is 661 HD pressure suit and its size is a medium. Would I get a size large tld jersey or extra-large tld jersey size? Also i don't want it to be tight fitting on the body armour so it restricts my movement. Also I don't want any reply's saying go try it on with your body armour or anything like that because no mtb or moto shop in my town has tld gear.

Help please.:confused:

sydmick

Likes Bikes
I wear large 661 armour and a large TLD jersey. It is not tight at all, pretty loose actually. TLD jerseys are designed big to fit over the armour. A medium jersey should do you fine if you wear medium armour.

Steepy

Likes Dirt
I'd say go the large, The X Large would be way too massive if you're wearing Medium sized armour.

I've got a 661 (short sleeve) Assault Suit in medium that has chunkier shoulder cups than the HD suit and wear 661 Race Elbow/Forearm guards with it and have a TLD jersey that fits really well over the top, nice and loose and not tight fitting at all, in fact the arms feel pretty roomy.

I've got a L Animal Jersey and a Royal one as well that I wear with the armour sometimes and they are a bit tighter than the TLD but still not constrictive.

Go the Large TLD, it'll be sweet

dw-link

Likes Dirt
i would get a large as a x large would be flapping abit in the wind and if you just wanted to wear the jersey by it's self you could tuck it into you pants <riding shorts or long pants> or maybe a medium, whater you would feel confortable with.;)

Riedy

Likes Dirt
Bit of a thread dig up, but i added a poll because i am not sure what size to get to fit over body armour:confused:

chris95

Likes Dirt
Bit of a thread dig up, but i added a poll because i am not sure what size to get to fit over body armour:confused:
Didn;t you all ready decide?, ohh well i have a large 661 pro pressure suit and a large 661 jersey and the jersey is a bit big but not too bad