What to buy the GF for Christmas???

wazza2282

Likes Dirt
I'm sure there are others that have no idea what to buy there GF or wife for Christmas. I hope i'm not the only one with no clue. I no it's hard to buy for someone you don't no, but im hopeing for ideas other then the usual perfume etc.

So please help me, Christmas is nearly here!

Send me ideas pleaaaseee.....

What have you guys bought?

Thanks

wambiri

Likes Dirt
Pandora. Pandora, Pandora, Pandora. i bought a bracelet to begin with and that way i never have to think what to get here anymore i just buy a couple of charms for her birthday and Christmas.

wazza2282

Likes Dirt
Pandora. Pandora, Pandora, Pandora. i bought a bracelet to begin with and that way i never have to think what to get here anymore i just buy a couple of charms for her birthday and Christmas.
I did exact that (bought silver), but now she has gone gold! and wants gold pandora, have you seen what they charge for them? ridiculous. I will do this if i have not found anything befor the 24th.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Neck massager from Hardley Normal. It has many bonuses:
1) You can borrow it and it feels bloody good!
2) You get the TV while she gets her neck rubbed.
3) Hide the remote when it is your turn to use it.
4) Contrary to other intelligence gathered on this topic, it turns chics on big time................you know the rest.
5) You get to use it.

I was going to get my girl a PS3 controller so she could spend more time with me by playing Modern Warfare but the massge device is too tempting.;)

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Dozer's on the money, see, unlike the flavoured condoms, this idea won't run out, like the condoms will.

She'll want to try the condoms, like what, once? Then it's back to going about sex the normal way (when she's alseep).

todd28

Likes Dirt
Well my girlfriend is usually saving for something so I think i might give her money to assist with that. Stingy?

dr.matt

Likes Dirt
Try a massage/facial/nails/hair etc gig at a local place that provides such services.
Or be a trooper and buy something similair for 2 that way you can join her to.
Or buy creams/oils whatever and do it yourself. By do it yourself i mean to her not youself..... unless she goes away for a week and then i dont wanna know about it....

jimmy-dh

Likes Dirt
Instead of getting her an actual gift just get her a voucher for myer or something like that so she gets the freedom to choose something on her own.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
vouchers are crap. just like money only not as good cos u can't use it everywhere and it expires.

it doesnt show thought, it shows defective thought.

jewellery is always a very safe bet. make sure u get the whole gold or silver thing right though. most important thing ever for a girl