What wide aluminium rims are you using?

dynamitedread

Likes Dirt
Spank Oozy 395+. 35mm internal. Got mine laced to pro 2 hubs. +1 for the Syntace,lovely looking wheel think mine was about $240 with postage. Don't forget to change country destination on German sites. That way you get the tax free price. Oh for mid wide there's DT Swiss fr570 , 27.5 mm internal.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've ordered a hope tech 35w wheelset, should be delivered on Monday. 35mm internal. 40mm external. Pro 4 hubs. 200g heavier than the tech enduro offering. $469 delivered from merlin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ivan

Eats Squid
I've ordered a hope tech 35w wheelset, should be delivered on Monday. 35mm internal. 40mm external. Pro 4 hubs. 200g heavier than the tech enduro offering. $469 delivered from merlin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is an awesome price for quality gear! Its a shame they dont do them in 29".

Last edited:

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Spank Oozy 395+. 35mm internal. Got mine laced to pro 2 hubs. +1 for the Syntace,lovely looking wheel think mine was about $240 with postage. Don't forget to change country destination on German sites. That way you get the tax free price. Oh for mid wide there's DT Swiss fr570 , 27.5 mm internal.
Im rolling oozy 395+ on my Honzo. Superb rim and have been putting up with a fair bit of abuse.

Just got some XM481 DT Swiss delivered for a mates 27.5 build. 30mm internal which I reckon is the sweet spot for 2.4" trail rubber.