What's everyone doing with their wallet, phone and keys on a ride?

moorey

call me Mia
The selection in fleet wasn't too big. It was a get what you can moment. Nice bike though and did go like the schnizzer.
Had booked Felix a Patrol for Queenstown...they cussed up and only small left was an $11k build 29” yeti sb5. He got by
on it...but certainly preferred my mid spec medium Patrol when we swapped for a run.

Edit. Look how well it handles the steep stuff though. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Edit. Look how well it handles the steep stuff though. :rolleyes:
No doubt those big wheels are good in the vert. Did you get to have a ride of some nice Yeti pr0n too?

My SB130 was quite fun but you can't expect a hire bike to be setup as well as you like. That can give you the wrong impression.

moorey

call me Mia
No doubt those big wheels are good in the vert. Did you get to have a ride of some nice Yeti pr0n too?

My SB130 was quite fun but you can't expect a hire bike to be setup as well as you like. That can give you the wrong impression.
Setup was fine, I dialed it him for him. A full days riding was enough to get used to it....it just wasn’t his cuppa.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Setup was fine, I dialed it him for him. A full days riding was enough to get used to it....it just wasn’t his cuppa.
To avoid being labelled as old fuddy duddies forever then we need to get into 150mm 29ers.

Have to move with the times or something.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Practising self restraint is a tough gig, y'hear.
Tell me about it, I just sold my dirtbike and am not spending the money on a new mtb!

Sometimes, lifes abit shit.

Just got sent a bunch of photo’s of the bike getting ridden around. Glad he’s enjoying it and it’s been ridden but I’d be lying if I wasn’t bitter.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Tell me about it, I just sold my dirtbike and am not spending the money on a new mtb!

Sometimes, lifes abit shit.

Just got sent a bunch of photo’s of the bike getting ridden around. Glad he’s enjoying it and it’s been ridden but I’d be lying if I wasn’t bitter.
Just wait for tax time Mr landlord! You'll be so damn double rich you wont know what to do with all the loot!