Whats the best Christmas present you've ever gotten?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Childhood - lots of Star Wars toys (I mean lots! The collection is still legendary amongst those in the know...) and GI Joe toys.

As an adult I have received/purchased and even organised the giving of many goats, chickens, bridges, toilets, and other similar aid items as mentioned earlier in the thread. They are a fun way to help out people in need. I ran a charity auction one year. A group of young blokes pooled their cash to buy a bakery for an African village. Hooray for earning those big dollars in the mines and wanting to impress the ladies...

And one year I was given a mini-rocker bmx. It is pretty cool. I totally suck at riding it.

But what if you’re wrong?
This is not the day for being reasonable...

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Good thread excavation.

Best pressie for me was a big x-wing toy that made sounds and had light up jets and lasers. Still have it, and it’s still awesome.

Most memorable pressie was an action man plane. I would have been about 5 or so, and came bolting into the room with a little plastic bow and arrow, shot the plane, it bounced off and shot my old man square in the left eye. He still has a blind spot in his peripherals to this day.