Whats the best DJ mag?

i_luv_fish

Likes Bikes
Hey all, I wanna get a subscription, just got a Revolution mag today but hasn't got many dirt jump articles. Just wondering which one is the best and is mostly about dirt jump bikes?

Cheers

DirtParkStreet

Likes Dirt
none of them have a huge deal, there all mixed.
revo is your best bet, but your right, the latest one didnt have much dirt or street at all, they usually have a fair bit more.

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
REVO!! rep it! or you can either get clikt, dirt or something like that but as said already Revo is the best bet..

Scenester!

Likes Dirt
Revo had a decent ammount of dirt/street in it, with some pictures and stories by certain rotorburn members. New Dirt mag has shit all dirt jumping in it.

Tyler!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^^^

He's up with the dj scene!

hence the name scenester!

also moderatly attractive too...

Daneel

Likes Dirt
In the past, you could have gotten mountain biking australia..i mean..CROSS COUNTRY australia..

damn mag changing to cover just the weight weenie stuff.. i want the money from my subscription back.. got rid of phat snaps, jumps, street..

Last edited:

Commecnalrider

Likes Dirt
In the past, you could have gotten mountain biking australia..i mean..CROSS COUNTRY australia..

damn mag changing to cover just the weight weenie stuff.. i want the money from my subscription back.. got rid of phat snaps, jumps, street..
i think they are good...

... at covering the latest trend. like "dialling your downhill bike" and "slopestyle setup 101" or something stupid like that. but their heart will always stick to XC. arrghgarghagrhaghargh.

Justyn

Likes Bikes
From what I've seen there's not much DJ specific, would be nice though. But Revo seems to be the way to go quality wise.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
revolution - lycra free.

all the others (exept dirt) seem to be the same newer/lighter/faster/stronger crap every single issue.

oh yeh decline and i think its clict? have sick photos but i cant afford them:eek:

Decline is great with good photo's and articles but way to spendy now. Revolution is good to, but if you're on here much you will have seen 90% of it anyway. Used to love readin mags but now I just hop on here and find exactly what I want.

Dig BMX trails edition a while back was pretty mad. Super dialed trails with sweet photos. 20" owns dj. It's just how the universe works.

People froth over Revo but I just don't get it. Photos are cool but articles are generally pretty pointless and poorly written.