whats the Capital of NS? UPDATE PAGE 3!

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
UPDATE PAGE 3!
http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?p=1771277#post1771277

just built her up. what can i say but such a nice ride. manuel's so damn easy and hops like a mofo.

Frame - NS Capital 08
Front fork - Manitou Goldlabel 60mm
Handlebars -NS district
Stem - Colony Guettler
Headset - FBM integrated
Grips - Fly Ruben
Saddle - Macneil SL pivotol
Seatpost - Colony pivotol
Rear brake - Shimano DXR
Cranks - Fly 175mm
Sprocket - Animal Vinnie Lite 25t
Chain - KMC superlight
Pedals - Wellgo Magnesiums
Rear hub - Shadow Con Raptor w/11t
Rear rim - Rhyno-lite
Spokes - DT swiss
Nipples - DT swiss

things to be upgraded:
-schwalbe table tops
-black colony stem?
-front wheel: i dont know whether i should go a fly hub laced to a rhyno lite or try a dmr revolver. they're freakin light but dont know how good they are and i cannot get them with a rhyno lite because they do not make the same spoke hole.

BIG THANKS TO:

certified riders
goldcross
danscomp
Brent for putting up with my shit and dumb questions ;)
and the farkin community. without you this wouldnt have been. ILY all!!

C&C WELCOME

Last edited:

downhiller_1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
v-brakes... very nice... v-brakes should come back in they are so easy to set up and you will never have a bent disc again:D

patto_15

Wheel size expert
v-brakes... very nice... v-brakes should come back in they are so easy to set up and you will never have a bent disc again:D
But when you buckle your rim you loose most your brakes or have shitty feeling ones, much the smae as a bent disc =p haha

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wow really nice bike, very clean and i love the colour.
yer me too. i originally bought the frame intending to paint it black and have a black, white and pale blue (stem and seat post) colour scheme but i love the colour and decided to keep it. the blue looks a bit weird though so im looking for a black one but i love colony!!:p whats your opinion?

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you mean the blue stem??

i like it... its suits... swap bikes?? :p
yer i mean the blue stem. ive talked to a mate and he was going to buy a black colony stem so i said i would swap my blue parts for it (stem and seatpost for his colony black stem and white seatpost) and were going with it so its worked out well.:)

anyone got any ideas on front wheel ideas? cheers