Whats the funniest thing you have found on a trail?

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
One time I was riding DJ's I had to run off the track into the bush because there was a lizard sun baking on the jump in front of me
haha same happened to us, right in the middle of the track, and it was a goanna, we couldn't go round, so i tried poking it with a stick.......bad idea

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Funniest thing today, riding a lap of manly dam and these two tourists on hybrid bikes come bumping down the trail towards me, the funny part was he was in boardies and she was wearing a bikini, and had atleast a D cup, they were swinging around so much I thought they were going to escape or off balance her haha, I asked them if they were lost but all they could say was "no English"

Pretty sure they were lost...

Bryce88

Likes Dirt
Riding along a trail in Kinross forest with 3 other people, heading towards an opening where there is small damn, caught a glimpse of a lady and dog walking around there and thought nothing of it, kept riding towards the opening, next thing we know this lady has dropped her pants and squated to take a leak. Obviously she then heard us coming, pulled up her dacks and hoped to god we didn't see anything. As we rode past we all said hello and she just had a huge bashful grin on her face.

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I saw ( Along with Spotty ) two people having sex in the back of a red Commodore at the topside of Castle Hill in Ipswich. Was a very interesting day that one haha

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
I was riding down a DH section of track on a beach headland and as I approached a drop I realized a totally nude attractive sun baking girl was right in my way, so I had to veer off to the side of the drop and proceeded to crash right in front of her. My face went as red as her areola!

I can also recollect my mate and I coming across a dude hanging a shit in the bush lol!

mrricho

Likes Bikes
I stumbled on a couple of young blokes hav'in a mid ride cone watching them try to hide the bong and look innocent was hilarious

taquar

Likes Dirt
I stumbled on a couple of young blokes hav'in a mid ride cone watching them try to hide the bong and look innocent was hilarious
Done that. Was a bad idea, the trees kept moving. Made riding really fucking difficult...

Jeffgre_6163

Likes Dirt
My riding mate [Indica] said to me as we headed off on a late Fiday afternoon ride last week "gotta get me some clear riding glasses for these late afternoon/evening rides as the bugs are coming out"
About 5 km later I pass a pair sitting in the grass at the side of the track so I stopped to pick them up, "Score" I'm thinking "Indica gets his clear riding classes". They were inexpensive, clear generic safety glasses in good condition, no real hope of finding the owner so I figured at least he will get some use out of them.
When we stop next I'm about to hand them over when I notice some very fine black hand writing inside the temples, it says "Jayden"
I actually know a Jayden, he's the 15 year old next door neighbour, him and his Dad have recently taken to riding the local trails. Too much of a coincidence I think so I take them home.
Sure enough Jayden and his Dad had been for a ride that afternoon and Jayden had lost his glasses!
A real bit of luck involved there I think

Norco Maniac

Is back!
a still-vibrating vibrator, i kid you not. wish i'd had my phone on me for a pic.

ah, Coffs, i don't think i'll miss, you for a while, at least.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
riding down a trail in toowoomba the other day and saw a goanna jump up and take a bird.
Was pretty cool to see.
Wow, shame you didn't have video. Would've loved to have seen that.
Long long time ago, got to the top of a big climb on a hot day to find mate nursing a sore head. He got straight off his bike for a piss, apparently a bad idea when over exerted, as you can black out when your body relaxes to piss or something, which is what he'd done, and bonked his head on the gate he was next to.

Two days ago, I rode past a car on a fire trail thinking it had been abandoned. As I got closer, there was a naked body in the driver's seat. The naked body then moved. As I got closer, there was a distinct smoke smell that wafted from the open window which was not tobacco...

T-Rex

Template denier
Long long time ago, got to the top of a big climb on a hot day to find mate nursing a sore head. He got straight off his bike for a piss, apparently a bad idea when over exerted, as you can black out when your body relaxes to piss or something, which is what he'd done, and bonked his head on the gate he was next to.
Correct, it's a medical condition with a long Latin name, apparently a function of the nerves operating the bladder also regulating heart rate. I've also had a few similar episodes in my younger days, although all of mine involved alcohol, and I didn't have the benefit of wearing a helmet at the time.....and all resulted in head injuries of varying levels of impressiveness!

knob scortcher

Likes Dirt
riding my moto the other day and had a kangaroo try jump in front of me so i sped up. it jump like 7 feet in the air right up next to my head. so wish i had my helmet cam on.

*thad*

Likes Bikes
A sole of a shoe with cleat still attached. how do you not notice the sole coming off i just dont know.