Whats the funniest thing you have found on a trail?

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Not so much something found... but lost,

My mate and I were breaking up some rock on a trail with a small mallet. I noticed another path leading off the side of said trail. Asked my mate whats down there, he said a Hobo shack.
So, anyways, we left the mallet on a rock near the path to hoboville, and continued about 10m up the track to clear some scrub. When we came back the mallet was gone.
The creepiest bit is that we never saw the hobo, but I reckon he was watching us!

xenocatalyst

Likes Bikes
No idea Why, but i found this

While riding at the Kinross Forest in orange along the El Gastro track i found this... Its been there a while

Brooksy007

Likes Dirt
Goana that raced me!

While riding in the Fliders Ranges, SA some time ago I was heading downhil, doing about 35-40 ks, when a Goana (not sure if that is correct spelling) ran onto the trail.

Instead of just running off the trail to get out of my way, it ran down the trail in the same directioon I was going. Then it became damn funny as it continued along the trail in front of me for about 500 meters, despite the fact that I had barely slowed down! Seriously fast creatures...

single-track-mind

Likes Dirt
Riding back to the car at the end of a ride today near Deep creek on the Nth beaches heard thumping bass coming out of the bush.
Sunday arvo rave set up in the middle of no where, dj /marque/ girls/red bull/genset /liquor /likely other substance whole lot of fun going down in the bush
A trail of light sticks leading back on the trail hanging in the trees for more ravers to find there way back in the dark .
If you have nothing to do tonight bet its going on all night LOL
Oh some very attractive girls :)

Shredden

Knows his goats
While riding in the Fliders Ranges, SA some time ago I was heading downhil, doing about 35-40 ks, when a Goana (not sure if that is correct spelling) ran onto the trail.
I was riding in NSW a while ago and had a very similar experience aha. It was running along in front of me for a good 50m! So funny ahah.

megrpirate

Likes Bikes
Couple years ago when I was riding through puckies estate on the south coast I saw two chubby kids having relations on the side of the track.
One of those times, when you are disgusted but keep looking.

Slowman

Likes Dirt
I found an old couple, the guy with his pants around his ankles and his wife leaning up near/against him with a toilet roll, while he was hanging onto the trail gate hands forward in a bent over position. Her hair being quite shortly cropped I thought she was also a male at first and you can guess what I was fearing. Worst was he was moaning in some sort of pain...I kind of looked away but I think the poor dude had some kind of bowel problem and just had to go.

bj4x4

Likes Dirt
530493_10151315397529137_989971969_n.jpg
Creepy Baby in a tree. Scared the crapper out of me because i thought it was real from a distance.

281697_10151301504219137_704549012_n.jpg
A unicorn.... Was abit of a wtf moment when i came around the corner

319525_10151278444794137_2064724710_n.jpg
Not so funny but cool. It is the first one i have seen in the wild. Theres also alot of kangaroos that are showing up in my area now which is nice.

Also saw a bikie digging a hole today whic was very sus. I didnt want to take a picture of that one as i didnt want to get shot haha.

0psi

Eats Squid
Not so funny but cool. It is the first one i have seen in the wild. Theres also alot of kangaroos that are showing up in my area now which is nice.

Also saw a bikie digging a hole today whic was very sus. I didnt want to take a picture of that one as i didnt want to get shot haha.
All gold. If you want to go Echindna spotting head over to the Barringtons, they're in plague proportions around most of the rivers. Pretty cool little critters.

JP

Likes Dirt
All gold. If you want to go Echindna spotting head over to the Barringtons, they're in plague proportions around most of the rivers. Pretty cool little critters.
I've seen two of the buggers on the bottom track in Blue Gum Swamp in recent weeks. They were both pretty big and in good nick. Made me smile.

0psi

Eats Squid
I've seen two of the buggers on the bottom track in Blue Gum Swamp in recent weeks. They were both pretty big and in good nick. Made me smile.
Sweet, I'll have to keep an eye out, all I've seen out there recently are 4 million Lyre birds (including one I chased down the trail for a good half a km, get off the trail ya silly bird) and an infinte number of baby dragons, they're bloody everywhere at the moment, pretty cute though.

UncleFeet

Likes Dirt
Couple years ago when I was riding through puckies estate on the south coast I saw two chubby kids having relations on the side of the track.
One of those times, when you are disgusted but keep looking.
Yes!...an image that will stay with you for a long time...thanks to your camera phone.

Last edited:
Me and a mate were hooning through the pines on our motor treadly's and came across this big boy.. Never been so confused.

Absolute waste!! The amount of time involved just to take a pissy little set of jaws!